Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Breathing problems?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Emoangelhai
Newborn Pup

well shes pretty active and I take care of them and try to hold and pet them for awhile if I'm not too busy and last time I but her in a warm place she started to get lethargic and didnt do anything because it was warm and she got limp when she was warm too. And she eat quite a bit and same with drinking. And If its the respirtory infection I can see it having permanent damage and shes usually on the top with her friend zekke and only goes to the botton to eat and drink. I've turned the air off and they all seem to be doing a lot better it seems they are all active and everything. Only good thing is her breathing isnt rasp really anymore. They only time I see major problems is when I pick her up to check her breathing she'll gasp and her breathing is normal and its only when you pick her up she gasps

<3 my man
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome