Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - 2 free rats on craigslist- New Jersey
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Vladina
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh my god, people are just evil. I would definitely post that "snake food" craigslist ad on some rat forums to see if there are any rat lovers/rescue folk in the New Jersey area or surrounding areas who may be able to take on some of these little guys.

One really good forum with rescue people on it is the Rat Shack and you could try posting on Brux N Boggle site too?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome