Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Pocket Palz!!!

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  MusicPawz 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!! :wavey:

Check out my sig!! Want one?? They're called Pocket Palz and are available here:
http://www.paw-talk.net/adopt/palz.htm

Currently there are cats, dogs, chins, guinea pigs, rabbits, prairie dogs, and even frogs!! More to be added later!!

MANY, MANY thanks to MusicPawz for designing the Palz for us!!

See less See more
#5 ·
:blush: :D You're all very welcome, I'm glad everyone is enjoying them!!!! I plan to work on more soon. They're so fun!!! BTW, Thank YOU! For the comments, and all the thank yous!!! I truly appreciate it!!! I've adopted some myself, I'll probably put them on my site when the new remodel is done, they're just too cute. As I'm sure you can imagine, twas very hard for me to pick. lol!

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Jade and the rest of the PT crew, for everything!!! Like I told Jade, these Pocket Palz are a token of my appreciation!!!

*ahem* Check my siggy, :D
Jake, Rzeznik, Veruchka, and Greg. My babies!! :hugg: lol!

#11 ·
Lizgirl~ I may not be able to make a Lizard one. :bawl: Some animals I'm afraid won't be doable... :ashamed: I'm sorry!!! I will try though!!!!! I hope I'll be able to!!

BTW, Thanks everyone for the thank yous, etc.... It really means a lot!!! :D

Dragonmaster~ Yup, they sold me as well on those chins! lol! I also adopted three animals I want but can't have until I move away and get married. lol! (Dog, Chin, and Bunny) heehee..

#14 ·
LOL!!! Thanks Runt and Chrisanne! I appreciate that! :D (I have to admit, I'm starting to get obsessed with them myself. lol! ;) Gonna have a page on my site about them when the remodel is done)

:shrug: That's PT for ya, they're able to make anyone obsessed with anything! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.