Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
101 Cat Toys
Cats enjoy playing with so many things lets make a list of the best toys you can make or just use from things found around your house.
1. Tissues- unscented and lotion free tissues are fun to jump for and rip up. This light weight toy can be thrown in the air for your cat to jump at. Supervision only
2. Paper Bags- open them up and watch your cat have a blast hiding inside the bag and pouncing on it. This toy making crackling sounds which cats love.
3. Cardboard boxes- Build your kitty its own box house or mansion. Cut holes and doors and use your imagination to create a multipurpose toy for your cat. Bed, hide away, scratch box etc...
Can be left out
4. Styrofoam balls- Styrofoam balls bounce, roll and are hard to catch. Cats love chasing them.
5. Shoelaces- If you cat loves trying to eat for shoe laces while your putting for shoes on this is a great toy. Just dangle the lace and watching your cat have fun.