Aggressive boy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Aggressive boy

In my house there 9 year old girl and a 1 year old girl cat. About 6 mounts ago I got a 3 year old boy from the animal rescue. He had been quite well cared for , and was a completely indoors cat. But I have the feeling he was not desext till the animal shelter got him.
He keeps going my one year old, Really quite aggressively, at least 1 or 2 a day. And when my flat mate tries to break it up Mr b (the boy cat) will try to attack him, going for his face with claws out, Quite aggressively and repetaley. He dose not seem to go the older girl who belongs to my flatmate.
He never tries to attack any other human males except my flatmate, in fact he loves my boyfriend to the point of being a traitor.

Can anyone possibly shed some light on this behavior?
Any idea’s on how to stop it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 11:58 AM

Maybe the cat is not use to other cats, and some cats take a liking to people and hate others (my sisters cat attacks me when I walk past her). Spray water at him when he attacks or to get him use to the cats he does not like put both in seperate cat boxes and leave them facing each other so they get use to each others company and each others smells. Good luck

Tags
aggressive, cat