All through my appartment... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

All through my appartment...

not a creature was stirring. Well except Seshiro

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Last few...

Come drop by!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Your kitties are adorable. My two inside kitties sleep at the same time too. It's like they are on a schedule. I especially like the fluffy grey kitty. I love fluffy kitties. My Angel is fluffy.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! Lizz they are so adorable!!! What cute pictures!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks!!

Come drop by!

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaaaaaaw! how adorable! i love em all. that first one in the 2nd set is great...the cat's like, "excuse me? i'm SLEEPING!" haha!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah, Donovan's always looking like that!!!

Come drop by!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

So you like tabbies then?

They are all very pretty!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, I want more kitties! You have convinced me that three is not enough!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnmycritters
So you like tabbies then?

They are all very pretty!
Well, lets just say they are common where I rescue!! Really though, it's their personalities I look at. I have to be careful as to who will fit in our "group"
Quote:
Awww, I want more kitties! You have convinced me that three is not enough!
Definatly not enough!!!

Come drop by!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Part of the Pack

Lixx, they are all great pics. Thanks for sharing

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixx
Well, lets just say they are common where I rescue!! Really though, it's their personalities I look at. I have to be careful as to who will fit in our "group"

Definatly not enough!!!
I'd love to get more! I saw an adult female tabby at a pet store (I have no idea why she was for sale there because pet stores around here don't usually sell cats), but she was soooo sweet. I would have loved to have taken her home.

Rats have rights...& mice too!

Tags
pet store, pet stores