Another stray - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Another stray

well the wonderful grey has not been back so I am hoping it has a wonderful home and is happy sitting on its loved ones shoulders, but today I found another one...

Shes a little black Kitten...a tiny baby maybe 6 weeks old or 7...she is skinny as her hip bones protrude...so I did it again, only this time shes in the house, in my room, on my bed...asleep I feed her some kitten chow and have cuddled her lots...she is so loving, its hard for me to imagine shes a stray like all the other kittens that run from people, shes been handled, I am concerned about her though as she is so skinny

Picture time

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Checks Out PD 'Cheeky Bits'!

Awww, she looks a real sweetie... I hope she turns out healthy?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awwww, poor little sweetie! I'm glad you found her, she's so beautiful! . Looks like she's loving that food!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Diane~ owned by~ 7 cats, Chuckie, Spyder, Winnie, Stormy, Crystal and Francine
3 ferrets, Shoops, Rocky and Jazzy
and a hermit crab, Zoidburg
RIP Roo 1989-2005
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Adolescent Pup

Lol kitties love you so much! All the kitties in fresno are like ... "go to that ladies house shes awesome!" Shes awfully cute. Its too bad your grey boy never came back. luckally this one is a girl ... then you dont have to worry about her marking up your stuff like the boy probably would. How does Mama think about your new family member?

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

mama is not happy at all...she will not let the kitten around it at all, the dogs love her, but not mama...we will give it a few days to see how mama reacts, and make sure we can keep all liter boxes seprate so neither gets sick...but I am also actively looking for a good home as well, just in case

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She looks like a sweetie. Good luck with her!

Stephanie

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

He is so sweet, but Mama does not want him here at all...we contacted a no kill kitty shelter and they said they would see if they could take him today...lol he is diffenetly a kitten he kept us all up all night lol have not had a kitten in the house in a long time...we had to sleep with our door closed with her locked in because mama just hates him, she stalks him and then wants to beat him up lol, she is very very upset hes with us...so we have him locked away in a nice room for a bit so Mama has our attention...my big dog Puppers loves the little guy but the little guy does not want anything to do with him so my dog walks around whinning, can't win over here lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

well Mama never calmed down, she just got worse...she would stalk him and attempt to hurt him...and the more upset she got over it the more worried we got about her having another seizure...we tried very hard to try and get him into a new home, but no one wanted him, then we were told we can't give away/sale or anything else a black cat during the month of October for the kitties safety...so we took him to the SPCA but the vet tech there was in love with im and said that she would contact me if in November he is not adopted out so that I can take him back and look for a home again...my mom told me to stop taking in strays because I get so involved...well I will always try to help any animal I can

by the way yep he did have worms and an eye infection...so he is getting the meds he needs

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:43 PM

I am sorry to hear you can't keep him, as he is a real sweetie

I heard black cats are hard to get adopted but I still can't understand why as they are so cute and I love black cats.

I hope he can find a lovely home and good on you for rescuing him and helping him.

Love Eva x

Tags
black cat, vet tech