Anybody want a cat... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

Anybody want a cat...

before I toss her outside? This cat, i swear, goes into heat probably once a month and its driving me postively nuts! I dont care so much but she likes to walk around the house meowing (like they do) and does it RIGHT by Katarinas door at like, 11-12 at night! I swear she knows that the baby is sleeping and thats shes a light sleeper at that (and I can hear her thru the monitor, thats how loud she is)... I finally had enough and drove her into the basement and her and sebastian are held down there by baby gates.. she got out the first time, but now there are no gaps or anything so i think shes stuck.... I know, I know, spaying is the best thing to do for your pets blah blah blah.. and she goes on the 30th of this month actually to get it done (oh and our basement is finished and has couches and blankets and their food so dont think they're trapped in a dungeon) ... I just needed to vent a little bit because now Im officially awake cause i had to chase a cat around the house
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Adolescent Pup

So sorry hope you get it fixed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
love ya all on Paw talk
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Mommy To

Dog Jewels Chihuahua JackRussel Mix 1 Year Old <3

Kitten Precious Jade
<3 Almost Three Weeks Old

Was A Mommy To
Cat Freckles Rip

Kitten Lucky Ran Away

Cat CQ Rip

Cat Carmel Rip Road Kill

Cat Doger Rip

Dog Bell Got Old Died

Puppy Daughter Of Bell Stormy Died Got Into Poisen

Puppy Sky Daughter Of Bell Died Got Sufficated Under Wood

Hamster Sunny Died To hot Outside Killed it

Hamster Chloe Died Horriable Nightstand Incident

Hamster Lana Died OLd Age

Hamster Midnite Died Idk Why

Hamster Kiara Died Lack Of water but i think old age

Parakeet Keshia Died Idk Why

Parakeet Keet Died Idk Why

Miss Them All terriaballie
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 11:34 AM
RAT ADDICT

Once she is spayed things will be better.
I know how annoying cats in heat can be!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 01:44 PM
can't think of one, help

cats in heat are really annoying, are you counting the minutes till the 30th. Don't put her out or you'll have bigger problems
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

things will get better, but it's still good to get things off your chest.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 09:52 PM

good luck til the 30th
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

We were told by someone that cats should go into heat once before they were spayed. I know that is not true but I didn't know when I was 12.
Anyway as soon as she went into heat we made an appointment to get her spayed. She just screamed her head off the whole time she was in heat. Her appointment finally came and she was in heat again! I swear she went into heat every two weeks. It took us 4 appointments before we finally got lucky and she wasn't in heat.
She was our first kitty and I loved her but man I was going to kill her! She kept me up all night.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

oh it wont be long now hun! hang in there. i think a cat in heat is just about the most annoying thing in the world! Especially if its in the middle of the summer.. and you have to have the windows open.. so no only do you get to listen to your cat.. but you get to listen to the males outside fighting over a female they cant have anyway! Gah! lol.. last time we visited my mom we got there just in time for there cats first heat.. and lucky us got to stay in the bedroom that had her favorite window! it will be over soon tho. and hopefully your daughter will learn to sleep through it.. my mom said she used to purposly make alot of random noises when we were sleeping so we would learn not to wake up everytime a pin dropped. it worked i guess.. we all sleep like logs!

My Furry Family