Is anybody's elses cat possessed by the devil? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Is anybody's elses cat possessed by the devil?

ok ok I'll explain! Last night we gave Milko a chicken neck to eat. My vet told me to get him started on them now, so he gets used to chewing on them....I'm trying to avoid teeth problems later on. Anyways, I picked him up at first and held him to make sure he was going to eat it before I gave it to him (in the laundry, I cleaned the floor as soon as he was done) and Kitty went crazy!!! I don't think it was the first time he had seen a chicken neck. Possibly the woman that has his mother gives her some cause he went nuts. He was making these really bizarre groaning noises followed by really loud sucking noises (like he was a vampire) and he just kept on doing it! It was hilarious but if it was dark and you didn't know he was a 6 week old kitten you'd be Anyone else have devil cats?

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

LOL I often question if Maggie is possessed!! She will run rampant up & down the halls like she is on come kind of drug then will sto dead in her track and jump straight up in the air like a rabbit, almost as if she's seen a ghost! Too funny!

I gave her a piece of chick one night while we were eating dinner & I thought she was going to play tug-o-war with me over it cause I couldn't let go it it for her fast enough!
Crazy kitties I tell ya!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh Milko does that too!!! But sometimes he'll pounce on us and bite us, instead of just jumping in the air! He is sooo naughty!!! He knows he isn't allowed near the christmas tree but he sneaks up to it, and we spray him with water, and then he takes off like a mad man and comes running back to the tree again! Last night he actually climbed the tree!! He is such a devil!! I haven't turned the chritmas tree lights on since we got him...I'm too scared he'll burn himself.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Miss New Booty

CARMEN!! LOL! Smokie did this when he was a baby kitten!!!! I wonder if it's a kitten thing? We would feed him his food in the kitchen when he came home, and fed the other cats their food in the other room.. Ofcourse they would come to check out what was going on! We would soften his dry food with warm water in the microwave and put it down and he would chomp the food like crazy and make those similar sounds! I thought maybe he was trying to tell Snuggles and Ginger "This is MY food, stop checking it out!"

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2004, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh good so it's not just my kitten then!!! He stopped the groaning when I put him in the laundry, but he was still making the vampire sucking noise! Maybe he thought I was going to eat it or something and he was telling me to back off? Lucky for him I'm not really into chicken necks

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 07:27 AM
Resident Pixie

Goldie sometimes runs around at breakneck speeds in excitement after we've just arrived home. She also still hasn't found a way round our double sided sticky tape xmas tree defence

Although I'm sure she's working on it

Ronald Hickey

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

Tags
dry food