anyone elses cat do this? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

anyone elses cat do this?

My cat doesn't play too much but I got one of those sticks with the string on it and got feathers to put on the end. He doesn't like it if you use it too much but once in a while I will take it and he will go after it and bite it for a while but then if it doesnt just stay still like it "died" and moves again he gets scared and runs away then looks back a little later to see if its ok. Usually once it seems like hes doing his finishing move on the feather i'll leave it still and pick it up from in front of him and hes ok. Isn't that weird?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 12:22 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Every cat has their own qwirks and some of them can be quite odd. One of my cats is afraid of small cloths or socks when they are on th floor. No idea why, he just doesn't like them, lol.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
I am allergic to maths

My cat does the same thing, if I get a shoe lace and dangle it infront of him he tries to grab it but he gets his claws stuck so then I stop and he will pull his paw off them I will suddenly move it and he looks at it then runs away, lol, strange cats...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

Frahnz is a player, plays with everything and anyone...hes nuts I tell you, we call him our catdog lol he plays fetch for hours, plays tug o war and all of it lol he also attacks the dogs until they will play with him...his quirk is when the heater is on it kind of acts like a vacuum under my moms door and that freaks him out, he will stare at it till the heater goes off lol...it scraes the mess out of him...but a stick with a string is heaven for him lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
cat, feathers, play, toys