Photos! Awwe. . . Kirby Kitty is Tired! LOL - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Talking Awwe. . . Kirby Kitty is Tired! LOL

Whenever I am at the computer, this is the adorable little sight I get to look at, my computer buddy! He is so tired this morning! LOL

zonked out to the world, not a care at all!

Kirby is totally the love of my life! Can you see why? Hee hee.
>^..^<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

LOL, forgot to tell you, the only thing that will wake him is if I run a copy on the copy machine! He is IN LOVE with the copy machine! Simply adores it. If you ever want to know where Kirby is in the house, run a copy. He will come a running faster than the speed of light to watch the lazer in the printer! He is one amazing cat. I love him silly.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Talking LOL - He Moved to the Floor!

Yep, he moved! To the floor. He is one comfy kitty. We call him a rug sometimes too. Hee hee.

Looking closer, he smiles in his sleep!

And then he rolled over and smiled somemore!

Zzzzzz.....

I'm so happy when I sleep!

It is so hard not to wake him up and cuddle him!

Awwwwe. >^..^<

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Kirby kitty is adorable!

Haha, its so funny that he loves the copy machine!! Get us a pic of of him watching the machine while it makes a copy. I can just imagine the glazed out look he must have while watching it

*secretly still plotting a way to get that Kirby Kitty to SoCal*

Lve Never Fails

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ive never owned a cat before but WOW he makes me want one
He is the most gorgeous kitty hun!
Your verrry lucky!! xxxxx

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Now, now, Luvy... Kirby is the absolute LOVE of my life! I would be terribly lost without him. You must find your own Kirby kitty. Hee hee.

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter

Oh thank you Claire. I have seven of them total and they are all beautiful, but my little Kirby has my heart!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Will It Ever Change?

lol that's too cute! i love lazy kitties. And I agree I'd love to see him watching that copy machine!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 08:56 PM
can't think of one, help

he is so cute and content, mine sit next to me when I'm on the computer too, right now there are two of them here. One in the in box and the other on top of the paper.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

pycho bi-polar cat

sorry i posted in the wrong spot... very cute cat

excuse my title..... hehe

[/CENTER]

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

Talking Kirby and the Copy Machine!

Here is a picture I took of him and the copy machine last year. He really gets into the copy machine . . . literally! LOL

He is quite the helper, my little Kirby.

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
RAT ADDICT

Hahahahaha...lazy kitty!
How old is he?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Hey Lisa! Kirby will be 3 this October. It's been the best 3 years I have ever had. I can't express how much I love that little guy. Well, he's not so little! LOL

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thats sweet! Sounds like you love him sooo much!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Newborn Pup

aww, He's adorable! n_n