Awwwww. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Awwwww.

Okay, I'm not generally a big cat lover - I'm more of a dog person than I am a cat person but occasionally, I'll find one that just pulls at my heartstrings. (I'm sure the allergies to cats have something to do with the dog preference ...)

So this lady brought this box in today at the ER for one of the techs who rescues cats. Inside were FOUR kittens, none of them with open eyes, and mewling their little heads off. Apparently the mom had abandoned them in this lady's garage.

I told Tiffany (the tech) she could leave them up front with me since they were pretty busy with patients in the back.

So at about 10pm, I got to feed them. I fell in love!! They were SO adorable! They just got the bottle in their mouths and sucked away ... I don't know if me not having the ability to take them right now is good or bad, but I sure wanted to snatch them up and take them home!!

Had to share ... gonna go cuddle my babies now!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:29 PM

AWWW, is there someone taking care of them now.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 04:01 PM

awww! I want to come cuddle I want to come cuddle!aww baby kitties!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 11:47 PM

i'm with capn'. i wanna cuddle them. i love kitties sooo much. can't wait til i can get mine...(gonna be a long time me thinks)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-15-2003, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yeah Sassy, the tech took them home. Why, ya want one or two?

Stephanie

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-15-2003, 06:15 AM

Hubby says I can take one or two but only if I come live with you...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I got to see the kittens today, they were SO BIG!!!

The little calico girl stole my heart and rode around in the pocket of my scrub for most of the latter part of my shift. If it weren't for my darn allergies, I'd have had a new member of my family!!

Stephanie

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 06:45 PM

That's what shots are for! And an ionic breeze. LOL. How cute is that riding in the pocket of your scrub. We want pictures!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 07:52 PM

Hepa filters work wonders!