The babies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

The babies

Ok, I only got a few quick pics while I was changing the bedding in the box but here they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwww! They are precious, Chrisanne!!! Congratulations!!! Momma cat looks great!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 12:59 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

There's nothing in this world quite like the joy of babies. Congrats to Angel and to you for staying up most of the night with her!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! They are adorable. I still can't believe you knew she was having her babies Jade.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

One of those oddities. I got in my car and picked up my phone and fully intended to ask if she'd had them since I hadn't been online to see it. Jordan blurted it out before I could ask.

Stephanie

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Chrisanne, I'm confused I thought you placed your Siamese before you moved? LOL

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Part of the Pack

Awwww. Those're too cute for words. & the momma's beautiful.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Sadly, I did Brenda. Samson is living very happily with his new family.

This beautiful girl showed up at our house as a stray. There is a thread with her pictures and story in this section.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

I'm so glad they arrived safely! They are just too cute! Kittens and chinnies and you're so close....

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Yep Becki, I am pretty close. HEHE

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Congrats to you and Angel! Glad all went well

The kitties look like I thought they would, especially if Angel did come from that rotten breeder. I guess on the upside, if there's no health probs, they should be easy to place...assuming the people interested in them are good owners.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww they are so cute!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisanne
Sadly, I did Brenda. Samson is living very happily with his new family.

This beautiful girl showed up at our house as a stray. There is a thread with her pictures and story in this section.
Oh that's right LOL Samson was a BOY. Beautiful kitty! Do you think the kittens with get siamese markings as they get older?

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

They are so tiny!

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

rofl... yep Samson is a boy.

Everything I've read today says that siamese get their color as the days go on. So, I am assuming they will develop color. The next few weeks will show us. I am assuming (and probably shouldn't) that if these kittens were a mixed litter at least one of them would have been born with color.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted