Babies on the way! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Babies on the way!

So my wonderul tortie and one of my handsome traditional lynxpoint siamese, made babies.
But this is not why i am here.
lol
Jazzy is now the size of a large bowling ball, this will be her third litter so i know she is a wonderful mom, she has issues with delivery but i always help her out.
I want to know the freakin gestation period for cats, because i am so ready to meet these new little guys
Jazzy is interesting, she has thrown out red babies, tabby torties, black torties, grey, and white..
[White because the daddy is a traditional lynxpoint siamese with bright bright blue eyes.]
So tell me when I should be expecting these little guys
I sha'll enclose a picture just because i like to show off my grey ticked Tortie.

Also, the kittens shown in the last pictures, are just a bonus for you.
Because who doesnt love a freakin adorable kitten?
Oh, and she's getting fixed after this litter.

~Mommy of~

Sasha - gsd/whatever - R.I.P Feb, 23, 2010 <3
Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
The cats - - Maddie, Cloud, Abby, Spawn, Snuggles, Sassy, Tigger, Marley, Sid Vicious, and Jasmine [3 Healthy Kittens.]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

there cute im glad that shes getting fixed thou after this cuz there is sooo many needy cats right now. but there cute none the less ^_^

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Well we took her in to get fixed and they told me she was pregnant. i cussed alot, then said.. okay. we'll bring her back after shes weened.. - the male that got her pregnant is going in the same day as her so we put his off.. i have been crating one and then switching it out when shes in heat. i thought itd be okay. but i guess he got a hold of her when i let them out to eat or whatever.
babies is always a good thing though. - wanted or unwanted. thankfully these are unwanted. and here. we have no kill shelters. - the town i live in anyway. dont know about other places.

~Mommy of~

Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
The cats - - Maddie, Cloud, Abby, Spawn, Snuggles, Sassy, Tigger, Marley, Sid Vicious, and Jasmine [3 Healthy Kittens.]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Hello Earthling

Cute, babies and definatly a good thing that you are getting her fixed.

post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 03:30 PM
RAT ADDICT

A cat gestation is about 60-67 days normally.

She is a nice looking cat and her past litter was nice.I want the orange one...gimme,gimme,gimme! I will have an orange kitty someday soon.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Crap i meant to say theyre wanted. lol sorry..

~Mommy of~

Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 07:00 PM

Hi all! How are y'all? That's good.

Just wanted to let y'all know that your little pal Cranberry here is not only a big honkin' liar, but a backyard breeder as well.

Check out a thread here:

forums.petlovers. com/ vb/showthread.php?t=45367

(just remove the spaces)

7 whole pages of interesting!

She lied and said her male was neutered, when in all honesty, he has impregnanted 3 different females, and apparently now, has impregnated Jaz 3 different times as well. Accident? Nope! She started that cat colors thread (linked above), trying to figure out what cats she can breed together to get different colors.

At first we figured she was just irresponsible. But nope, apparently she's having fun adding to the cat overpopulation as much as she can. Not to mention she lies. A lot. She lied in just about everything she wrote to us, from how many cats had gotten pregnant, to the fact that she had spayed almost all her females (which, nope, wrong there too!), and how many litters Jaz had made, in which she tried to say Jaz was going in to be spayed, and instead a JASMINE was pregnant instead. Oops, another lie!

Careful with this one folks, she's breeding happy! And those cats? They're just going to keep poppin' out babies, and will likely never see the day where they get spayed or neutered.

Happy backyard breeding there Cranberry.

Last edited by TrueAnimalLover; 02-04-2010 at 07:28 PM.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 07:27 PM

oops, double post...
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:18 PM
RAT ADDICT

Uh oh...

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:25 PM

Ah, sorry the link didn't work.

It's at the petlovers. com (remove the space) forums.

In the Cat forum, in the Questions And Answers section, in a thread titled "Theoretically".

Just here to give y'all a heads up, so y'all aren't duped into her lies like we were.
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

I am reading the thread now.

However I do not wanna be involved in any drama...
And I don't want anything to do with anyone who lies.That being said,drama on another forum should not be brought here.

* Lisa *

post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
It's all for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
Cute, babies and definatly a good thing that you are getting her fixed.
If she does. This chick is running a kitten mill. Heaven knows what happens to them all. Babies are not always a good thing. Thousands die in shelters every day. Thousands get thrown out of car windows, or put in boxes in the middle of busy streets (in the hopes that they will be run over)or picked up by some sicko to torture and abuse, or taken to some laboratory for more torture and abuse. There are already too many unwanted cats kittens in this world, and this unscrupulous person is happily adding to the problem, and trying to figure out how to breed specific colors. (I read the thread in the other forum) Maybe she gets more money for the "orange" ones.

Not only that this is the THIRD litter of a cat she has admitted "has problems with delivery". So not only is she forcing this cat to suffer through matings and pregnancies, she is also forcing this cat to suffer through problems in delivery. And, no doubt, passing those problems along to the innumerable kittens that result, and probably won't be spayed either.

It's disgusting.
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:11 PM
RAT ADDICT

Your preaching to the choir when it comes to kittens and cats.We know here in this forum that cats are unwanted and overpopulated.I am involved with dog rescue as well.We know here how overpopulated the pet population is.There are simply not enough homes to go around.

Accidents do happen though.I don't know this member or what went on in the other forum,I only read part of the thread but I rather not see the drama happen here that was from there.

* Lisa *

post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Actually
They were all oops litters, and i went off on everyone in that stupid forum because theyre too judgemental..
Whoever you are, dont start **** on the internet.
I've rescued more cats than you could ever imagine, and as for lying..
Well whats the point on the internet, i could be quiet and not mention much about my life but instead i share the joy
I love all my babies, and you need to just go jump off the cliff and leave me alone, i left that forum so i wouldnt have to talk to awful people like you.
So just go away and leave me alone.

~Mommy of~

Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Also, i live with my mom and my boyfriend supports me, you think if i was running a kitten mill i'd have my own place?
OH, right.. You're ignorant mentally handicapped and all around just an awful person that thinks a 19 year old girl would run a kitten mill

~Mommy of~

Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
Closed Thread

Tags
babies