Bad Kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Bad Kitty

so i found trinity rolling around in the fire place soot!!! I had to give her a bath... i have some picture of my little over grown rat if you guys would like to see . I wish i didnt yell at her and take a picture first it was sorta funny oh well im sure she'll do it again!ok never mind i will post them here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Trickiesmurf; 06-15-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

What a naughty little kitty she is.. You must be more stern with her! Maybe you could get her to tidy up and clean the bathroom?? Just an idea..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol... she shes lying next to me in the sun drying off she must have tuckered herself out licking off all that water

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh my goodness!!! Poor Trinity!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

i like the second pictures her paw is up and i think she was shaking it, when she does this it cracks me up... it reminds me of when i get a bug on my body

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

In the first picture she actually looks like a little baby kitten!

Poor baby!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Rowan she isnt very big im guessing nor more then 8 lbs... shes a pretty small kitty. and shes about 8 mo so she still is a kitten . im guessing her birthday is the end of october... I dont know exacty my friends who got her for me didnt know and the people who owned the mom didnt know when they were born... she was an indoor kitten so im guessing so was her mom (but got out) and she was hiding when she got the kittens.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Part of the Pack

awww...poor trinity she looks so cute in the second picture

My babies...

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 04:50 AM

So cute, poor thing!!!
How did she take it? going through the experience of "the bath", I mean?
Usually cats don't like it much, but my grandma had a white angora that LOVED baths! He jumped right in the tub! (or any other recipient that had water in it , for that matter! LOL). Weird cat, that was!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I wish I could give Mama a bath...she would beat me up...your kitty is so cute, I love black cats

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Well im guessing shes got siamese in here because she makes this horrible MeOWWWWW its more REEEEOOOOOWWWWW. She doesnt like it a lot... or at all but she was dirty my hand was black after i pet her

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Playful Pup

She is a bad kitty, She is soo small and cute My kitty is 21lbs. how did she take the bath My kitty tries to eat me when I bath him!

Tags
black cat