bathtime for kitties - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

bathtime for kitties

Well, I know some of you wanted to see me taking my cats a bath so here are the pictures

This is the first splash of water on simba

Now him all lathered up

Without the soap now

This is sky smelling simba. She didn't know she was next yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Now for Sky

Her in the tub. I think she already had water on her in this one.

Somewhat lathered up

and her out with simba

Alone now

And then her and simba again

My babies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

AWWWW they look so cute together!!!! hey Claudia we need a picture of you now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

ohh no...nop...never...lol
I actually hate taking pictures. I have one but it's only a head shot...everyone tells me I look like a little girl in it. I'll post it soon...someday.

My babies...

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol the lady i baby sit for tells me i look about 17 and im turning 21 in 2 weeks!!!! theres a picture of me where i look 8 and it was taken about 6 months ago hehe!!

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I actually made sure my brother didn't get me in the pictures...lol. I set the camera up in a place where I wouldn't come out and told him just to press the button and not move the camera
I sure tired out my cats though. Both of them have been sleeping ever since I put them back in the room like 5 hours ago.

My babies...

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol... your retty good at avoiding pictures

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

They look so cute
They are very well behaved in the bath.
When my cats come out the bath they look like drowned rats

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Ok Claudia your turn
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showt...272#post282272

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Part of the Pack

I've never bathed a cat before, although you could with my cat Toulouse he loves water, the moment you turn the shower on and turn your back he's in there playing with the water, same goes for the sink and wash basin lol. My other cat hates water, typical cat lol. Your cats a sweet especially the one together

animalexpert - a life long learner

Qualifications: FdSc AMgt. N.Dip AMgt, and VetMed Cert
Working towards: BSc AMgt, A.Dip AB, Marine Zoology and Herptology
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

My cats hate water. I've been taking simba a bath since he was like a month old and sky I barely got when she was 2 months and that was her first bath. I was lucky to have such calm cats to bathe.

lol...fine...this is me

I don't have any with my pets. Everytime I take one with them it looks like I'm forcing them to do it...which I am but they don't have to be so obvious lol

My babies...

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw your very pretty Claudia (i really hope im spelling your name right)... SEE that wasnt that hard

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Your cats are so cute! And you are beautiful! I'd be posting pics of myself left and right if I looked like that!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

You're spelling it right and thanks to both of you.

My babies...

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

NIce pictures CLaudia!! All of them! My cat used to like showers but not bathes... she just yowls a lot but doesn't try too hard to escape. lol

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.