Been ages since I posted - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Chimphead

Been ages since I posted

I have been a member for a while just faded away due to life getting busy so I thought I would post and update on my 3 cats, 2 are 8 years old and one is about 7 and still acts like a kitten. my daughter just adores the 3 cats since she has grown up with them around her. She prefers one cat over the rest since that cat will put up with anything without biting or scratching.

Mum to 1 sweet angel Skyla
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 3 little Furry monsters Tigger (Wiggers)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Soxy Butt (toxic)
and Button (Butt Head)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Adolescent Pup

How cool. We just have one cat right now. His name is Littleman and he is nine. He also acts like a kitten still. We are thinking about getting another kitten so he will have a playmate. I think I can see 2 of your little cuties in your profile pic?

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Chimphead

yup but that is a very old pic that was before I even had the third cat. the problem with introducing a new cat to the family when you have an older one is that the older one may not take to kindly to it and may attack the new one. you would have to introduce them slowly. starting off by closing the new one off in a room so they can get use to each other's scents and what have you.

, Soxy Butt (toxic)
and Button (Butt Head)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Adolescent Pup

Yes, you're probably right. Littleman is such a gentle spirit. When he was younger and his momma was still alive he was around kittens all the time. He loved it so much. He would even hunt for the new kittens, sleep with them, play with them, etc. Sometimes he was a better momma to the new ones than their actual mother.
It's been some time since we've have any little ones around and he still will occasionally bring up a mouse and meow for the kittens to come and get it.
Sadly there are none to come running so he wil let our dog have the little treat.
It's so cute and sad at the same time, whcih is why we are considering a companion for him.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Chimphead

good luck

, Soxy Butt (toxic)
and Button (Butt Head)