Callie's visiting my mom... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Unhappy Callie's visiting my mom...

It was just easier for my mom to pick Callie up this weekend since I will be gone this coming weekend. However... this means a week at home without her. I was instantly lonesome as soon as she had gone.

I go to camp this next weekend, starting Friday and returning Tuesday. (So no online for me for about 5 days. ) I'll have to unpack, wash my clothes, repack, as my flight leaves for two weeks in Florida on Wednesday.

I wish travel wasn't so stressful for my baby... I'd take her along with me everywhere!! But this home is too stressful with all the others that pick on her that she's locked in my room allday. Even with teh door open she never leaves... Judy and Nancy haven't the time to give her the attention she needs so mom takes her. Better that way... Mom is still sad over Boo Boo, as am I, and Meeko needs a playmate.

I'm just going to miss her so much!!! My door now remains open at night but... no one cuddles like she does...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw im sorry Kari. I take Tinity every were with me that i can... She doesnt mind car rides all that much as long as she is not in her carrier and she gets tones of attention on her leashe and harnes. *Hugs* she will be back in your arms in a few days :Hugg2:

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

I wouldn't take my cat everywhere really... she's old and jumpy, not very used to it. She barely leaves my bedroom now but as I said... the young kitties harrass her.

3 weeks without her. I'll be okay... just this week isn't much to distract me. Once I'm out of the house its easier.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

I think its the stress of this final even though I only have this one class... but then, a lot is happening this week. Callie isn't here to be my purring cuddle buddy who warms the bed... so now I'm sad and terribly worried. I still can't quite accept Boo Boo is gone and so now I"m fretting over Callie leaving me while I'm in Florida and i won't get the chance to say good bye to her either... but she's perfectly healthy so I'm just whimper whining I know...

seems she's scared my sister and some friends that stay over night. when you sleep she'll come up and sniff your face, right up to her nose touching yers and her long whiskers tickle! I think she's looking for me.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

I'm sure she'll be just fine! Relax and have a great time at your camp and Callie will be waiting for you when you get home. I know how hard it is leaving your furbaby behind, but you'll make it through!