Cat Care....Parasites - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:47 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thumbs up Cat Care....Parasites

I found this site when I was trying to find some more helpful information on Coccidia (as I knew the basics and was hoping for more info), anyhow I found the information to be very useful for the most part. There are several explanations on various types of parasites (internal & external) as well as other information links, such as (hygiene, common ailments, etc....) so I just wanted to share the link with all you cat lovers

Cat Care

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 11:15 PM

Very cool. I bookmarked it! I am sure oneday I will need it! Fortunatly I know about all there is to know about any worm, of any kind, LOL! Have a good day!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 02:08 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Your welcome, yeah sometimes I feel like I am a worm expert myself with all the foster care we do but have never had to deal with coccidia first hand.......glad the site can be useful

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Newborn Pup

My new kittens had it really bad. Nothing seemed to work, then as a last effort I gave them Panacure and it wiped them out right away. Boy was that a relief!

-TwinkieSlug Whippetmaster

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Sometimes the basic med's never do the trick, so it is good to know when vet's can prescribe something that does work..........Hey Twinkie btw I grew up just west of Sacramento, in fairfield what a small world!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today