Cat fight!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-09-2003, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Buffalokisser

Arrow Cat fight!!!!

As you all know we keep Kramer and Martin seperated because Kramer doesn't like Martin and won't shut up if he sees him. Well this morning my brother let Martin out of his room on accident when he was walking up the stairs to go to the bathroom, insted of picking up Martin on his way back to his room, he left him out. My mom dosn't have to be to work untill noon (thank god) and was down in the Kitchen doing the dishes when get this Martin the one cat who is a wuss ATTACKS Kramer who was just sitting on the couch. While this was going on I was asleep untill Martin chased Kramer up the stairs and and they Started fighting again. I heard this loud noise that sounded like somthing was wrong which woke me up and I jump out of bed flying out of my room to see what the heck was going on. Martin at this point had Kramer half way under my moms bed, Mom was yelling at the cats to knock it off and trying to seperate them and kramer took off running down the stairs to try to get away from Martin and Martin was right on his tail. Once they got down the stairs my mom was behind me as i was running down to protect my baby boy tells me to grab one of them. I go for kramer and just miss grabing him but have a scratch to prove that I went for him. The cats both go running down the last flight of stairs where my brother ends it by closing his door when martin ran in.

Let me tell you that was not the way I wanted to start my morning, but needless to say I have awake with shattered nerves. Both Kramer and Martin are fine no one got hurt besides mom and I, the cats are just missing some fur.

I think the only funny part of the whole thing is after Martin was gone I picked up Kramer and checked him over and he was purring and happy to see me, I put him down and mom picks him up and he starts cussing her out.

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 11:22 PM
NewFerretMom

One good way to break up a cat fight is a supersoaker. Nobody gets hurt that way and it gets adult cats' attention much better than a spray bottle.