Cat pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Cat pictures

Tasha my big fat 12 lb, 10 year old miracle cat

Here is Sly my youngest (yeah theres tons of cat hair on that pillow so it looks horrible lol)

Sly, Felix and Ninja

Victoria (Ninjas mommy)

Felix

Ninja

20 Rats
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3 Gerbils
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Part of the Pack

Loved the pics! My Quinnie is a black & white, also and my 2nd cat I had was a tortie!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...
Mina, Psyche, Puff, Bootsy, Tommy, Sooner, Quinnie, and Lucky.

~and last but not least, my bunbun Roger~
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I love torti's they are my favorite. Well torti's and black cats....and tuxedos...eh, ok I love all cats lol.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

oh and if you couldn't tell from that last picture of Ninja, hes not that bright. I love him so much but he really isnt that smart.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Adorable!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Part of the Pack

Ha ha! My daughter (LuvPets) says my Lucy is dumb, but I don't really think she is... She's just "different"!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

hahahaha well Ninja is different but he really isnt bright compared to Felix. You can just tell with Felix that hes smart, even for a cat hes smart. He learned to wave and I swear he can talk if he wanted too. He has this look on his face like he knows and understands everything you are saying. He also can says "out" when he wants to go outside. If I tell him no outside he looks like me and says "why". Ninja can say one word and thats "No" probably because hes heard that alot. Especially when I am holding Ninja and laughing at him. He will attack my face. But he warns me first. He puts his ears down and says "NOOOOO" in a stern voice. If I keep laughing my face gets clawed. Which I think is hilarious lol.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Part of the Pack

All my cats have always got mad and left or meowed shrilly at me when I laugh! Wonder why?! It's so hard to watch a funny show with a cat on my lap and try not to laugh!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Betta Bomb

Aw! Youre cats are adorabubbles!! Love the second pic and the cuddle-puddle 3rd down!! Also, the un-smrt one is only special. ^^
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

hahaha yes Ninja is very special. Hes the baby and always will be the baby. Even though Sly is younger then him. Ninja always must get his way because hes cute lol.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

they're so cute!
my cat tia who lives with my parents is a tortie, i love them!
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

GAW!!!! I loves the kittehs. My cat is a tortie-striped tabby mix. She's like your first one on her back, and then on her front and back legs and her face, she's striped with some orange. She seriously looks like she stepped out of the jungle lol
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

ps I like Sly
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

hahaha thanks Sly is a goober but all in all hes a good boy. He is very talkative as well which i love.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Newborn Pup

your cats are way to cute! we had a main coon who is now 3 he moved in with my sister because after all he was her cat. but i miss him.. and u think 12 pounds is big? u should feel our cat.. hes... 20 Pounds!

4 Budgies

3 cockatiels

2 dogs

Thats my crazy house hold

and 2 annoying parents

oh and me

Tags
cats, pictures