Cat shoots man... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Cat shoots man...

http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/...lnews&id=83625

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 08:18 AM

Another reasons guns should not be left laying around
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 08:35 AM
I Heart My Job

i agree with you there Sassy

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 02:33 PM

Who leaves a 9 millimeter just lying around, was he afraid someone would steal his food while he was cooking? I wonder if he was a police officer, I don't think most people even carry those types of guns unless they are criminals or police officers. Then again I know absolutey nothing about guns unless its full of water.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Irregular and Proud!

My husband and I were talking about this, and we don't believe it. Most modern handguns are drop safe. This mean you can drop them on the floor, and they will not discharge. Either this guy had an older gun, or there is more to this story.

As for 9 mm as being a gun that police officer use. It is a common caliber for police, military, and civilians. The Berettas that Army officers can be issued are 9 mm. Some police departments use 9 mm, while others opt for larger calibers like 40S&W and 45 ACP Also, 9 mm is popular amongst both male and especially female gun owners as it is seen as one of the smallest useful defensive ammos. I myself favor bigger calibers, but I shoot regularly.

Anyway, this man was not practicing proper gun safety! You never have a gun (loaded or unloaded) pointed at anything that you do not want destroyed. You always assume your gun is loaded. And it he wanted if with him in the kitchen, he could have bought a holster for it. Idiots like this give responsible fun owners a bad name.

As for the cat. He should make a break for it while he can.

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Go Pattie!! I say the cat shot no one, the owner is an idiot who shot himself... that's it, blame it on your cat, moron!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|