Cat Survives More Than Month Locked In Dresser! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Cat Survives More Than Month Locked In Dresser!

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky...e/11069880.htm

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 07:36 AM
I Heart My Job

Poor kitty. Stupid movers.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww the poor cat least it survived which is something to be thankful for

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

If I thought there may have been the slightest chance the cat was in my furniture I would have ripped it apart even if it meant missing the boat.
Glad the poor kitty is ok.
It goes as a lesson to everyone though to put your animals away safe before you start packing so you know where they are

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

i agree, i would have torn through everything! poor kitty! I'm glad he's ok though. We locked our kitty in a dresser once but after her nap sh meowed so much we found her easily.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Newborn Pup

At least it was a happy ending..

I felt bad when my dad accidently locked my cat in a van for i think the whole weekend. I couldn't figure out where he was until someone went back to the van for something completely unrelated..
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 02:49 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Isn't it amazing what they can do? We had a chin come in that was in a drawer for an extended period of time (I don't remember) but he ultimately recovered and did well. Lucky little ones.

Stephanie

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 03:00 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I was mortified when we accidently locked our cat in the garage for a few hours.
It was dark and we were putting away our summer tyres and she must have sneaked in when no-one was looking.

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge

Tags
poor kitty