cats going crazy since brother in town with kitten - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Unhappy cats going crazy since brother in town with kitten

This has become pretty ridiculous, im new to this forum but have found it very informative and am hoping to get some advice from some of you. My brother has come in town for a surgery and has brought his new rescued kitten with him. She is 3 months old and has mad my two cats crazy. They have not been in the same room or even seen each other because of the extreme jelosy my cats have for any other animal. Well its gotten to the point where even my sweeter cat wont let us touch her or anything and when we do she bites or scratches us. My other cat has always had a bad Catitude but now she is so much worse - she will hide under the bed and when we walk by she will swat at us with her claws out and growl. Its horrible, i tried catnipping everything like crazy, all there toys and scratching posts, that seemed to help but as soon as they hear the kitten whine they turn into these devil cats and i hate it! I actually sprayed one with water after she left my leg bleeding from swatting me. I have never done that before and dont know if it will have a negative effect or help.. anyways sorry this was long but any advice will help!

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. ~Ellen Perry Berkeley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cats mad angry jelous