Caution; Wet cats! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 03:50 AM Thread Starter

Caution; Wet cats!

Buddha just loves a fresh bowl of water... loves to play in it! They have a huge bowl because it's for the dogs and cats (they won't tolerate seperate ones ), I'll hear splashing noises and sure enough, there's Buddha slapping at the water(with both paws)! I don't know if he's just playing or if he drinks only by sticking his paw in and licking it off. Either way, about 10 minutes later, here he comes with his front legs, chest and face soaking wet and plops down right on your chest to share the wet spot I always find Shiva lying by the water bowl with her big ol' furry tail laying in the water too! I think my cats are freaks! They also have no fear of the shower, they'll walk right in while the water is warming up! And don't get me started about the water party that starts up if you leave the toilet lid up! Crazy Cats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 07:38 AM

That's funny! I can picture him slapping his paws in the water dish!

Do you have a wading pool for summer? That would be like a big water dish!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 07:58 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

HeHe! Have they "helped" you with a bath yet ? I had a couple of kittens one time that thought my bath time was their play time ... one or the other always fell in the tub

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 08:20 AM

Ha ha! Baby Girl will climb right on the edge and onto Ray's chest while he is in the tub. Once, Smitty fell in. Your cats aren't crazy maybe they were born under a water sign....
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Romping Ratties

Cute! One of my old rescued bottle baby ferals would take showers and baths with me everyday. Her name was River because she was found next to the River at only one week old. Man, I sure loved that kitty. She went to a great home though with my lactation consultant.

My kitten Ewok, another one of my bottle babies but one we are keeping also enjoys the water very much. He will jump right in to a bathful of water and just sit there LOL. He also LOVES the snow.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

I don't know what it is but cat/water stories are soo funny! Luckily we don't have a bathtub so no combined bathing yet
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 05:00 PM

That's soo cute Becki.

Quote:
Do you have a wading pool for summer? That would be like a big water dish!
They would probably *love* this. Sounds like a great idea.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 09:55 PM

I can just picture that Becki. Too cute!! Funny when their tails are in the bowl of water and it's like nothing. Btw Becki, need new pictures of those two sweetie-pies.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki
I don't know what it is but cat/water stories are soo funny! Luckily we don't have a bathtub so no combined bathing yet
Oh, the funniest thing is the look on their faces ... if you're lucky enough to be looking that split second before they go flailing out of the tub, it's priceless. Second funniest is the shaking off of the paws

Sharon
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh Becki!!! LOL! Silly cats!! My cats like to splash the water around, too, before they drink it! I used to have a gallon waterer for the cats, and Ginger would just go up and knock it over!!!!!! After 4 times of knocking all that water over, I got another water dish!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
water bowl