Chance - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wink Chance

Okay I know this is weird but I just had to share a story about my 4 month old male kitten, Chance. Yesterday I was sitting on my bath tub Shaving and I always leave my door open because their food, water and the litter box are in there. Well Chance came in and was walking across the tub and all of a sudden just sit down and started watching me.. Well I didin't think anything about it, he was actually watching the shaving cream bubbles floating around. Well he tried to swat at one and fell in the water lol I couldn't help but to laugh he looked SOOO funny trying to climb back outta there. I did make sure he was okay and dried him off then I had to laugh some more lol... Well I hope my story cheers everyone up !

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 06:18 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

lol too funny! Poor soaked kitty.

My cat actually used to get into the shower with me. Sit at the farthest opposite end. She'd get rather wet but didn't mind... now she hates it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 07:13 AM
SwC
Part of the Pack

LOL, our new little guy likes to watch my son in the shower as he's his little shadow soon as they get up in the morning. Other day he was running and playing during the shower and jumped into the tub. I guess he didnt realize it's "water" but came flying out of there just as fast as he jumped in. Was so comical!! Love the shock factor when kittens realize "Ohhh, what is that wet stuff!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
I Stash Little Debbies

i had a cat that would try (luckily we usually caught him first!) to drink from the toilet... one day he fell in... needless to say he never did that again... tee hee

i also had a little black manx who was in love with my dad - she would sit in the shower with him too and "talk" to him... her favorite napping place was being curled around his neck when he sat in his recliner. she was so quite that she could follow you from the upstairs to the downstairs and back up without you knowing until she purr-meowed at you... she was a sweetie, but just a little creepy...
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Playful Pup

Aww poor kitty thanks that cheered me up!

My Guinea Pigs-
Bubbles
Squeaky
Twinkle
rusty

And my hammy Dylan
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL aww all your stories are so cute I had one cat fall into the tub once and I will never forget the look on her face
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

That is funny. I had that happen once a long time ago. The silly kitty was trying to get onto the spout. Needless to say a spout is not big enough for a grown cat. It was funny!

I have a cat that used to drink from the toilet. I never had a dog that did it just this Tyler. Bean loves to watch toilets flush and you have to remind her not to touch the water. But she listens.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 02:11 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Aww, the poor kitty! I bet that was quite a shock for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keritsubo
My cat actually used to get into the shower with me. Sit at the farthest opposite end. She'd get rather wet but didn't mind... now she hates it.
My cat, Bit, used to do this when he was a kitten. Once, he actually got up the courage to walk over to my feet. Well, he didn't like the water at full strength and has avoided the shower ever since, lol.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

Great story! Stanky does that sometimes....she is so interested in the bubbles but at the same time scared.....lol!!!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I Stash Little Debbies

i love cats that think they're people!

Okay, so I've got a mischevious husband and a few buns...

Grand Marshall NutterButter of TFAN

Code Name: Snow White

PT's Official Poker
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Crazy Woman Driver

lol how cute! My cat fell in the bath tub once while it was cat-ankle deep. She liked to walk around the rim of the bath while it was filling and watch the water swirl. I guess she didn't figure it might be slippy. I've never seen a cat jump so high! It was worrying at the time of course, but now thinking about her jumping makes me giggle.

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

Tags
litter box, poor kitty