Cody is sick - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Cody is sick

I'm so sad. My Ragdoll had diarrhea and vomited. He is still playful and begging for food though, so I fed him and he seemed fine, then I woke up and he was again begging for food so I fed him again. When I got home from work though there was a little vomit on the floor! ICK. I decided not to feed him...the rest of the day but by night time he was begging so bad... I made my husband bring me to the store so I could get baby turkey food. I read somewhere if the cat got sick to give him baby food. Well we got some and he did not eat one bit of it. figures. I also noticed this morning his "shortpants" had poop stuck in them. (I call his back legs shortpants because the fur looks like little pants that cut off high. Its soo cute... I'll have to post a pic when he's..... better) Nothing worse than having your pic taken when your not feeling well! Anyway, I've cleaned his poopy legs once already. Which he hated.

This morning he was begging so I gave him some food and I'm crossing my fingers because if I get home and he's sick I'll have to bring him to the vets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awww. Poor Cody! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Me too! I feel so bad. I went home to check on him today, and I didn't find any mess... so I'm hoping he is getting better. I called the vet to let them know and she said to keep an eye on him and if he's not better by tomorrow to call and they'll squeeze him in.

He is do soon for his check up. I made an appointment for him for June 20th. So either way he'll be seen soon!

Poor Cody.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Part of the Pack

awww...poor kitty. Good luck and I hope he gets better soon.

My babies...

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Poor Cody, I hope he gets better soon...

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh no, poor Cody!!! I'm sorry to hear he isn't feeling well. I hope everything is ok and he is feeling better. How did he do today/tonite without having food? Hopefully his tummy settled down, poor guy. Keep us posted and good luck if you have to go to the vets. I hope he's better. Kitty hugs from me!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Poor baby. Give him lots of kitty kisses and hugs from me!

And, when he's feeling better, I want pictures! Ragdoll cats are just too cute to NOT take a dozen pictures of them!

Keep us updated on him! I hope he's feeling better very soon.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

awww thanks guys. Cody is doing pretty good. Nothing I've notied in the box and no more vomiting so far. It seems as though he is getting better, thankfully.

I've taken so many pictures of my little kitty that for awhile Ken thought the camera was permanently attached to me! The problem is getting them online. I mostly post from work and all my pics are at home. I'll have to make it a point later today to post some!

Tags
poor kitty