Come meet Marc my rescue! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Talking Come meet Marc my rescue!

Wow i haven't posted here in months, mostly due to moving to another provinace, switching jobs, and yadda yadda yadda....

So here he is, my first cat. This is Marc who's 13 yrs old(still has all his teeth) and like most men is VERY cuddily and lazy.
His story is a sad one. Beaten and left for dead in the winter of 2003, his head had to be stitched back together and he lost part of ear due to frost bite. He was in a shelter for a year until my friend adopted him out. She now is moving and says she wouldn't trust anyone else with him but me or her parents. I wasn't able to take him atm so he was adopted out to her parents. They gave him back and their reason was" because he's too affectionate" which i thought now a days was a good thing to have in a pet. Anyways, to rehome a cat is tough not to mention an elderly one missing part of his ear(which i think gives him character). Most people would have him put down. He has so much will to live and retrust people again after his past. I had to give him a second chance.
So now I'm here to give him the best and most spoiled remaining years of his life. I would say I'm his final retirement home.
See his naturally "M" marked forehead?

Me and new man

Laura
-----------------------------------------------
Rehoming Services Montreal Rescue
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got me one rescued elderly cat(Marc), 2 adorable rats(Paris and Rattikins) and ALOT of spoiled fish:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Congrats on getting him.. I hope you have many happy times together...

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what a cute kitty. Congrats.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Aw, what a gorgeous kitty.

That story is so sad. How could anyone harm a poor cat like that? Makes me sick and angry.

I'm glad he'll live out his remaining years with you. He does look like such a sweet, loving and devoted kitty.

Karen

[

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks for your kind compliments guys.
Marc certainly is an affectionate guy, non stop cuddiles is all he requires of us. He makes our new place feel like a home. He also sleeps on my bed every night, and wakes up when i do. Such a mommas boy.

Laura

Got me one rescued elderly cat(Marc), 2 adorable rats(Paris and Rattikins) and ALOT of spoiled fish:
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Part of the Pack

Aww...what a cute boy. I'm sure he'll be very happy and spoiled with you. Congrats!

My babies...

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 04:18 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Awww my god those pictures are so cute

Ooh yes I see the M on his head, kinda scary reminds me of some of the bad guys on dragonball Z.

Im sure you will pamper him and Lurve him up for his retirement.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

He looks so sweet! Such a lover boy!

I just wish my girls were that sweet! Maybe Marc should come here and teach them a thing or two!

It's great to know such a sweet cat has found a good forever home with someone who will love and care for him with all their heart.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw hes cute i dont think he looks 13 at all! he looks very affectionate and i dont think there is anything wrong with that in a cat.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

He is beautiful congrats!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thank you for your wonderful comments and support. Marc also says thanks!

Laura

Tags
cute kitty