Cute Kitten Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Cute Kitten Pics

Remember the four kittens that were being fostered? One of the other girls adopted one and had it at work today. He's SOOOOO cute!!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Stephanie

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Stephanie

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 12:28 AM

She has the most amazing eyes!!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 08:07 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

OH! Gimme dat BABY !! OMG - he's too cute!!

Sharon
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 11:48 AM

No more cats! Ia m not allowed anymore cats! IO cannot be the crazy cat leady in my new neighborhood with 47 kitties! NO, not now, not here!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 11:34 AM

OMG what an adorable little kitty. I just want to squeeze her.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 12:13 PM

What a cutie, and OH my those eyes are too much, it's eyes like those that make you want another one even though you know you can't
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 03:16 PM
NewFerretMom

What darling babies! I so miss have baby kitties underfoot!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

Those eyes are amazing! what a little cutie pie

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 06:42 PM

The big AAAAWWWWW factor at work! What a sweetheart of a face.

C'mon capn, what's another one? LOL.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awwww!!!! What a cutie pie! How can anyone resist those beautiful eyes?!

Rhonda

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 01:12 PM

They are soo cute. They look just like my kitties - that are now in a whole bedroom to themselves.

They almost look old enough to keep those blue eyes to but I'm not gonna think that because then I would really be jealous!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 08:39 PM

How precious!!!!!!!