Daisy Mae may have saved my life ! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Daisy Mae may have saved my life !

Have you ever put lunch in the oven and just plain forgot about it...??? I did today!
When Daisy smelled the smoke she came and got me...
When she runs outta water she will come get me by barely scratching me ( Not enought to hurt) but this lets me know she is outta water, which doesn't happen often
but she will barely scratch me...this time she did this, to let me know the kitchen was almost on fire
Her water dish was full but she wanted me to know the place was about on fire !!! What a cat !!!
I am so proud of her
SO much for lunch lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DaisyMae 034.jpg (51.7 KB, 7 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daisy_Babe; 02-20-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Adolescent Pup

Oh very cool....go daisy!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh wow, go Daisy is right! That's amazing! I'm so glad she was able to tell you what was happening and that everything is ok, how scary!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 05:42 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Definitely deserves a special reward for that feat! Go Daisy!!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Adolescent Pup

WOW thats amazing...Good for her, and good for you being the good owner who goes when called for.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingrl19
WOW thats amazing...Good for her, and good for you being the good owner who goes when called for.
Thanks

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very cool cat!!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Thats amazing, she definately deserves a special treat.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 03:32 PM
I Heart My Job

That's awesome. What a smart kitty.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Newborn Pup

What a smart cat.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Adolescent Pup

That is a wonderful thing she did. I keep saying these little creatures are a whole lot smarter than anyone thinks. VERY smart little girl!