Dena!! How is Magilla? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Dena!! How is Magilla?

Dena, we need updates on Magilla!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 11:36 AM

Magilla is doing just fine. He is quite the piece of work. He is in love with Eve and she is slightly tolerant of him. Varuca still hates his guts and he could care less about her. He did manage to bring in an URI so we are all going to the vets tomorrow. I've got them on Clavamox already so they are okay but the snot is flying around my house YUCKY!

He is just a doll though. You just can't have a bad day with him around.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Glad to hear he's doing well! Hope the snot clears up for you soon.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 02:13 PM

Will try to get some pics up tonight
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Hope the snot clears up for you soon.

Im glad to hear he is doing great!!! (Other than the URI of course...) The big ol orange ball of fluff!! He is a cutie...and I want to see some pics too!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Glad to hear everything besides the URI is okay.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 02:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Glad to hear! Hope they fix up quick for you.

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

that's great that he's doing well! i can't wait to see pics either. i hope you are snot-less soon!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 PM

Here are some pics of Magilla. Boring picks but anything cute or funny he does = naughty so I am usually yelling at him instead of taking pictures of him.

He was playing for a little bit and then just decided to lay down; its his favorite pass time.

My rug apparently needs to be vaccuumed. More pictures of him rolling around.

Laying around some more and scratching. I love those big tootsies!

Me holding him captive and trying to take a picture.

And lastly, I know you are all phewing right now, his big curious nose sniffing the camera
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaaaaw! he is so adorable! i love the one of his on the rug!! i'm so happy he found a home with you!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWW!! Dena he is precious! So adorable! I love his markings. He is so lucky to have you.

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

He's such a cute (ex-)tom kitty.

And those darn URIs! Always sneaking up when you least expect it!

But hopefully one day soon you can sing ...

I can see clearly now the snot is gone ... All the bad sneezes have disappeared ...

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, there's that big beautiful boy! I just love him!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Dena, thanks for updating and posting pics. He is such a handsome guy! I can just picture you yelling at him when he is naughty!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

he looks sooo gorgeous dena!!! A real charmer!!!!! I hope they all get better soon!
Ewwwww...snot

Too lazy to even think of a siggy