Dingleberry meow meow - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Red face Dingleberry meow meow

So.....Mouser was screwing around on top of Stitch's cage today, pawing at Creamsicle. I was hollering at her because I didn't want Creamsicle to get stressed out or hurt.

So, as I'm looking straight at Mouser I noticed something on her ear. I called Dan into the room and had him take her down off the cage (am skeptical of taking her off of places, as the last time she scratched me up very well). So, upon further inspection, it looks like one of the chinnies bit her ear.

We took her into the bathroom, I took a damp paper towel and wiped some of the blood off and used a very tiny amount of neosporin on her ear. I will be watching her ear to make sure it doesn't swell up or start to look worse.

Maybe NOW she'll learn to leave the chinnies alone!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 01:47 AM
Adolescent Pup

Shes learned the hard way . I hope her ear gets better, sounds like you have it under control though.

When we first got chinnie last month we were terrified that the cat would get him. We would lock her in our bedroom when chinnie came out for playtime and she would be so upset. Then one day last week she got out when i was taking laundry into the room. So Tigger (the cat) goes running right for chinnie and im hot on her heels screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!" and then chinnie stands on his hind legs, lets out a growly sort of squeak and tiggers put on the brakes and ran back into our room. Now she skulks around when the chins are out but she doesnt dare come close to them

Lois Isabel

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Chinnie strikes back

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Part of the Pack

What a cute story! I hope Mouser's ear is okay. Maybe now she'll learn to leave those mean chinnies alone!!!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Kim, Mouser's ear doesn't look nearly as bad as it did. Her ear for a couple of days was really pink, today it doesn't look so bad. I wiped her ear off again and reapplied some neosporin. Now, you'd think she would learn? Nope! She was back at it again! I caught her wanting to jump on the cage and I was telling her no! Dan had to take her off the cage yesterday!

Karen

[

Tags
hind legs