Do You Have...... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Post Do You Have......

A Basket Cat?

Ever since Abby was a kitten she has been fixated on smooshing herself into baskets! I have quite a few baskets all around my kitchen and she loves to find the smallest one and squeeze herself into it. She'll sleep half the day away inside a little basket!

Does anyone else have a Basket Cat? Or, a cat that loves to sit in strange things? Boxes count!!

Let's see some cat pictures - smooshed into their favorite places to sit and sleep

Here is Abby, she picked this little basket a few days ago and she's still going in and out of it!

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Here she is again, sitting up a little. You can kind of see how small the basket is compared to her!

What a goofball!!

[center]

[
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 10:40 PM

What a goofball!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Miss New Booty

Yes I know what you mean! LOL! I have to find some piccies! Abby is SOO cute!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Hobo (SpittyKitty) has a regular cat bed but she will only sleep in it if it's sitting on top of a pillow, kind of like a modified Princess and the Pea story. Oh, and it's even better if she has her stuffed pink Hippo (her baby) in it with her. I always get a chuckle out of saying "oh look, it's Hobo and her Hippo"

Rhonda

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 12:47 AM

YES! I have one of those but its not baskets its boxes. She is completely fascinated with them! She will stuff her tubby twelve pound body into tiny little box tops to... I call it fat cat in a little box (for those of you that have ever seen the movie Tommy Boy you know what I am talking about)

I can't find the picture I think it might still be on the camera. I'll see if I can find it. Oh she is also obsessed with paper bags. I always make sure to bring home at least one paper one from food shopping that I do have the picture of.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 12:54 AM

Here's Joji in her nap spot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boxjoji.jpg (10.8 KB, 83 views)
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

ohh great pictures you guys!!

Dena! How considerate of you! that nutball!! How cute!!

Yayi- that is a gorgeous kitty! Is she a Calico? ohh that box looks like it's seen it's better days

Keep those pictures coming- I love seeing them!
I want to see Spitty Kitty!! Hobo and her Hippo!!

[center]

[

Last edited by Deja; 11-25-2003 at 01:09 AM.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

What cute pics! I'll have to try to get some of my kitties in their favorite spots!

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 03:32 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Lizzie hides under the bed most of the time. She's such a little freak.

My mom has a huge 24 pounder that insists on sleeping "in" the kitty cup she has for her normal sized kitty - sometimes you can't even tell it's underneath him ... big hog.

Sharon
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-25-2003, 04:42 PM

cats are definately "prissy" no matter if its male or female.. lol Aspen has to have a super soft spot on the bed.. AND you have to smooth it out for him before he will even attempt to lay there.. he will sit on the floor and look up at you to smooth out the blanket. I dont think there is any where he likes to sleep inside of something.. although he does like to sleep under my feet while Im on the puter
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-26-2003, 01:15 AM
Miss New Booty

Here is Snuggles, after we got back from BJ's wholesale, and you carry your things out in boxes, he decided this one looked good! lol

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-26-2003, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

another goofball! awww Snuggles is cute!
He looks very serious about that box

[center]

[
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-26-2003, 08:44 AM

Cute pics guys!!
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-26-2003, 06:06 PM

Here is a baby Baby Girl battleing her favorite basket:

Tags
cardboard box, cardboard boxes, cute kitty