Do your cats ever...? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 12:36 PM

We have 12 week old kittens Flip and Flop

Flip- will only sleep either under Flop or under the covers between my feet. She refuses to eat at the same time as Flop and if Flop tries to eat at the same time as her there is an all out fight.

Flop- well she likes to steal my glasses off my face then run off and hide them under the bed. She tries to climb the lampshades I've had to resort to hanging my glasses on to protect them from her theivery.

Both of them HAVE to be in the bathroom with you Flop has to sit in the tub and Flip lays down in the towel basket. They both love to watch TV, they jump on the entertainment center and stare at the screen even if it isn't on. If you are in the kitchen making a meal watchout these two will attempt to climb your legs to see what you are doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 06:00 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Smile

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]My cat Gerona eats wool. No joke. Her list of things she has destroyed so far includes 10 sweaters, two pairs of socks, a scarf, and a ski hat. So, with what little wool we have left, we LOCK IT in the closet. She's not TOO picky, but her favourite wool is 100% lambswool. And generally, she doesn't like mixture. Just pure wool for her.

My little kitten Galina grooms the dog, and then bites and slaps his tail while he is being groomed by Sami.

Does any have cats that are OBSESSED with watching their owners scoop the litter box? And mine, as SOON as I clean the litter box (which is every Sunday), the kitties IMMEDIATELY have to pee in it. They just cannot wait! Even if they don't have to pee, they will dig a little hole, pretend to pee, and then cover it! Silly, silly.

Also, my cats like to join my fiancé and me in the sauna. I don't know WHY they love it, but they do. And Gerona meows when she wants you to throw more water on the rocks.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
guinea pig, hind legs, litter box, paw pads, stuffed animal, stuffed animals, water bowl