Does anyone else have a cat that is as strange as mine?! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Cool Does anyone else have a cat that is as strange as mine?!

My little Nipper is really wierd. He loves bad weather but hates nice weather. Hes obsessed with snow and water (He makes us throw snowballs for him 2 chase) When a female cat goes near him hes runs straight inside with a really worried look on his face. He wont eat mice but he will eat any spiders or insects that are around.

My Current Babies:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nipper and Smudge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiara, Stripe and Caramel

Knoxville, Bam, Steve-o, Weeman and Speedy Jim

Past Babies (I miss them loads):

Jacob, Slick and Robin

Scruff and Dan

Tiny

Too many to name
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Newborn Pup

My two, Jezebel and Goliath love to go out (they are indoor cats, and are only outside when supervised). Jezebel sits by the front door and yowls when she wants to go out. As soon as I open the door the two of them run out and start rolling around on the front porch in ectasy. It's hilarious watching them.

I think everyones cats have a crazy side.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Adolescent Pup

I know a couple people with Maine Coons and those cats looove snow and water. Lexie even knows how to turn on the faucets! She'll jump into the sink, turn the faucet on, and just lay underneath it!
I thought I had a picture of it, but all I could find was this one of her in the snow.

Too cute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha elise

Too cute!
Awww... thats just like Nip when hes in the snow... we can never get him in when its snowing... the other 1 will not go out in the snow tho...

My Current Babies:

Nipper and Smudge

Kiara, Stripe and Caramel

Knoxville, Bam, Steve-o, Weeman and Speedy Jim

Past Babies (I miss them loads):

Jacob, Slick and Robin

Scruff and Dan

Tiny

Too many to name

Tags
indoor cat, indoor cats, maine coon, male cat