Due Time To Introduce... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Due Time To Introduce...

Ok ,so ive been talking about them and i have one featured in my siggy but WHO are they?? i guess it's due time to introduce my mom's kitties who i proudly live with: first is Illusion our goof ball boy who is about 2 and a half years old.mom and my sister got him from my mom's friend as a kitten and at first he lived in total fear of Coco to the point where we thought he wouldnt make it out of his shell but now he goes up to Coco and pats him and teases him just to be chased and roughed!! also,Illusion loves to be tossed and held upside down(dunno why) and is generally just an adorable goof!!

next, we have Mama.She was found wandering around the house bursting with babies when i lived with roomies.so we took her in via food - she was starving!- and then Steph(geishagirl's sister) took her into the vet where she works and Mama had her babies the very next day! wow,what a lucky duck! we took her and her babies to the house where they lived in my bedroom until they were weaned and gone to good homes.Mom ended up taking Mama in b/c she loves her colors and sweet personality but no other name ever stuck besides Mama-which we called her all the while in the "foster" house. and now she's happy as a lark-besides her un natural fear of Coco......

first here's Illusion:

And Mama:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Guarded by Waffles

Beautiful cats!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

thanks! well,ill tell mom and my sister-i love these cats though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 01:05 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

I love those cats!! Illusion is a nutter, Mama is sweet!!

In Korea Mama would mean "Highness", they refer to the palace royalty in Goong as "___ Mama" ((different greeting b4 to indicate ranking)). My little tidbit of useless info, LOL!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 03:06 PM

Pretty kitties! I love kitties, can't get enough of them. I have kitty fever right now and am fighting my cravings to get another kitten in a bad way! LOL But 7 is heaven! I don't need anymore.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 07:34 PM
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Pretty kitties! I love kitties, can't get enough of them. I have kitty fever right now and am fighting my cravings to get another kitten in a bad way! LOL But 7 is heaven! I don't need anymore.
I understand what you are saying, I fight it all the time, I have 6 and they give me a small portion of the bed to sleep in. I'm squeezed but I love it
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 11:10 PM
RAT ADDICT

I love Illusion!
If you search the cat forum,you will see tons of threads I done with pics of these cats! They have been introduced before.

I miss my "ninny".All this cat talk and the other cat forum I am in,really makes me miss Hatchet! *sigh*

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Part of the Pack

Nice! Cats are my favorite animal.

Pets are always your friend no matter what.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Danka-which is german for thank you!!!(please corect spelling?) oh-im assuming the cats werent introduced....well from my behalf,i forgot you had mills of pics of them,it is hard to get nice ones of mama but im gonna start using a new method with her.....thanks!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 05:35 PM
RAT ADDICT

Well I never had any pics up in awhile...but I guess I am gonna leave it up to you now to post pics of everyone!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

She has passed the picture torch onto you now

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are so cute...I do remember all the older threads...

I to am fighting my kitten fever lol I mean Frahnz is still a little baby, 10 weeks old, but I think he needs a friend lol...he plays with my feral kittens when hes on the leash, and the older dogs play with him so cute, but he needs someone other than me to beat up lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

yeah i hear ya -why do them boys gotta be so darn rough!!
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Miss New Booty

They are adorable! Beautiful markings, too!!

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Danke!! (ahhh,finally correct spelling) i know,i love Mama's markings because they are almost synchronized on her head!! adorable,why is it that catscan get away with ANYTHING?????