Ellie Update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Ellie Update

NOTE TO THE MODS: This was sent twice and I know you're looking it over. Please post the one with the picture attachment, I forgot the first time.

Yo! Here's that update to the topic "Caring for a cat with stage 2 URI and possible FIV," as promised for anyone who cares. She had a kitty cold and turned anorexic.

Glad to say kitty's doing much, much better now. She is my first, so I kinda freaked over something that really wasn't that big a deal. With Baytril tablets an' big bottles a' love, she's steadily getting over that kitty cold, which now makes me doubt that she has FIV (yay!). I mentioned that what I wanted most was to see her take a bite of food on her own. She started doing that last week, and is gaining weight back nicely. It's funny, 'cause I was like "please please please kitty eat kitty please," an' now she's all the meow machine that won't quit when she wants her food.

Here's a pic of a kitty I found online that's not actually my Ellie, but looks just like her! Mine's cuter though I absolutely hated that only actual pic I have of her from her shelter profile. And now, I shall lay off the bolds :bfly: Thanks all for your help and support! I'll be around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mirella1.jpg (11.3 KB, 28 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 11:36 PM

Glad to hear Ellie is progressing along. You must must put a real picture of her soon. Promise? :
Meanwhile, give her a head rubz from me.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2003, 11:42 PM

Aww, I am so glad to hear she's doing better! We're gonna need pics soon ya know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 11:27 AM

I am glad she is doing better!