Epitome of Grace - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Smile Epitome of Grace

I was playing around with the macro modes on my camera, and Gerona was being still enough to where I could get close up to her. So, here's the results from that.

After these two shots, she had decided enough was enough and began to try and bite the lens when it got close to her face. She's such a naughty girl!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Those are beautiful photos!

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 03:24 PM

Those are breathtaking shots! She is so beautiful! And you take great pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

What beautiful shots!! I always want to do that but my camera won't let me. What kind do you have?

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 03:52 PM

Those are some awesome close-ups. :nod:
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

how pretty lol my cat loves to take pictures, even poses for them(shes wierd lol) but she never looks so regal

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 06:55 PM

elegant and poised
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 10:08 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Wow Rowan. Great shots! I agree, you do take some wonderful pictures! Have you ever thought about photography, as in being a pro or being paid for it??? I bet you'd do great, heck you already do!

I personally like the first one best. She's a very pretty cat, Gerona. I have a secret favoritism for white animals.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, everyone!

Jane, I have a Canon Powershot S2 IS.

Mal, I've thought about taking some photography courses ... maybe after things settle down in my life some, I will.

And I like white animals, too! Though, white ainmal HAIR is another story!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
And I like white animals, too! Though, white ainmal HAIR is another story!
I know this to be the case as well from my old dog Bean, but heck, for a dog like that, and with her personality to top it off, I'd wear black everything and roll in piles of white animal fur because its that worth it.

However, my next dog will be blue.

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

LOL, Mal! Yes, white hairs have become a part of my wardrobe. When I go shopping, I now tend to buy lighter coloured fabrics so they do not contrast with the white hair so much.

Blue, you say? Like Seamus, hehehe! Seamus has great hair--it never shows up on ANYTHING!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 11:27 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Yes, haha, similar to Seamus, just not so colorful. My next dog has to be a blue Great Dane, Rowan. It's my dream dog. And though I love Dakota to pieces, I admit she was a hasty decision. (Boy I hope I know the meaning of the word hasty, and that it doesn't mean a mistake decision! She is my love dog right now, but not my dream dog. Dane's are my number one love right now, and have been for years, ever since Bean was PTS.)

This dog is one I have been gah-gah over for a long time... His name is Luke (as in Luke Skywalker ahahah):

At 12 weeks:

And him not too long ago I guess (He is HUGE and stunning!):

Dream dog? YES.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

I TOTALLY know what you mean by your "dream dog"! Seamus is probably to me what Dakota is to you. You love them to bits and pieces with all your heart, but they aren't your dream dog.

FYI--My dream dog is an Irish Wolfhound. ONE DAY I will have one! Of course, that day doesn't seem to be coming any time soon since I'll soon be going back to apartment living, but ONE DAY! Hehehe.

(And those blue Danes are just goegeous!)

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 11:56 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Thats my dad's dream dog, too. My mom would never let him have one these days though!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 11:42 AM

I have a Russian Wolfhound, more correctly known as a Borzoi... she is GORGEOUS! And my dream dog! But my heart dog is my Whippet...
Your cat is beautiful.