Eve fights back! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 12:12 AM Thread Starter

Talking Eve fights back!

My Evie Beevie (Eve) is about 12 pounds and has been on weight management food since the day I brought her home. The vet told me that she IS NOT fat but she would probably do best to stay on the weight management food. She doesn't seem so portly to me but my husband has dubbed her "Fat Crap". The other day I stopped in a new pet store that opened up across the street from the shelter - its just a grooming and a few basic and novelty supplies. They had the funniest door matt and I thought it would be perfect for little miss Eve to throw in her Daddy's face. I timed it so hubby would get home before me and have to feed the cats. I use it as a mat for their food bowls. On it, it says "I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy". I only have a picture of the mat I can't get her to sit on it so you can read it at the same time but its awfully cute.

Its the little things that make me smile

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

lol so where is the pic of the cat?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

I guess a new picture of Eve would be nice LOL. I took this of her just 10 minutes ago and woke her up. She looks oh so happy! I have one of those faux fur throws over the back of my couch which she has claimed hers. She is there constantly so there is a big divet in the cushions now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

she is a doll!!! Tell hubby that if he thinks she's fat, that you guys ought to come and see my kitty butt lol
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 12:54 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great mat, Dena! Eve's as pretty as ever.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 01:12 AM

Aww, Eve is a beauty
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys! She looks a little dishevled there. Its hard to take pictures of her at night using a flash because, as you can see, she reflects so much light. She's always had a really shiney black coat so its not really my doing. I just switched her to Wellness (yes the light formula) and my husband thinks her coat looks even nicer. She would be beautiful to no matter what she looked like.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Dena! What was hubbys reaction to the mat when he saw it??
Eva is georgous! give her a kiss on the nose for me!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Dena! Eve looks lovely, and that mat is brilliant, do they do any other animal ones?

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Eve says thanks for all the compliments.

Kay, she doesn't like kisses but she'll get 'em anyway! Kenny laughed and looked at her and said "no honey, you're really just fat" I told him I'm sure she's got some choice words for you.

Steph, there were a couple of different mats but I didn't even take the time to read them because I just zoned in on this one.

I have seen another mat that cracks me up but I'm sure most of you have seen it. It would be perfect for many of the members here. It says "Ring bell, Win a dog!"
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That mat is so cute and Eve is a doll!
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Cute mat and cute kitty! Tiger is 12 lbs too. I don't even want to know what Ollie weighs!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

That's great! Eve isn't fat at all...I'll tell you what's fat, a 28 pound Maine Coon cat we had for boarding named "Little Bear" OMG that cat weighed more than a bag of chin feed! Maybe that's how I threw out my back, moving Little Bear from his medium sized dog crate to a cat condo. Poor cat barely fit through the portal from the sleeping/eating area to the litterbox area! And FORGET sleeping on one of the ledges! He was TOO big!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Ok, now I have to take a picture of the mat I have for Doodles.

Karen

[

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg dena! that's great!!! if your hubby thinks Eve is fat, he should see Layla!!

great mat!

Tags
cute kitty, food bowl, food bowls, maine coon, pet store