Eve is sick - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-04-2002, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Eve is sick

Eve has a bit of a sinus infection. She keeps on sneezing and (sorry to be gross) has a lot of yellow mucous. She also got sick from Innova wet food. I am thinking that she might have been allergic to something in it. Otherwise she is eating fine, going to the bathroom fine - just snotting all over the place! I guess when you can't blow your nose that is what happens. She is going to the vet tomorrow with the dogs - they need their staples removed and they are getting coughs (what a mess) to top it all off I saw little Eve getting into the hedgehog's cage because she decided that she like to use her litterbox better She used it last night be cause I saw some poopies in there that were way to big even for my hedgehog! I have to make little windows in cage (sterilite container) so I can cover it up.

Hope noone was eating while reading this! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-04-2002, 01:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

*gagging as I put my sub down* Thanks Dena!!

Seriously though, I'd just get her on some meds and mention you suspect an allergy to the vet -- see what he says! Keep us updated.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 12:21 AM

Baby Girl had a real bad cold when I first got her. She sneezed all the time, I mean it was so scary to see something so tiny sneeze so hard. When we wnt to the doctor he gave me an antibiotic and gave her like this shot of IV nutrients that went into her skin for 12 hours after we left, and with in 3 days we had a brand new crazy kitten. She had been eating and drinking until her tissue in her nose became so irritated she couldn't smell, so then she quit eating, then it was scary! Hope the vets goes good and all your babies will be okay!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 12:50 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

I hope everything goes well at the vets tomorrow.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 07:17 AM

I hope all goes well for you and Eve at the vet appointment.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Well everything went okay at the vets - all of them are on antibiotics and Eve is Hiv/luk negative (whew!) I want to keep her around as long as possible!

Everyone's good - thanks everyone for your concern.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 04:20 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

That is good news.I am so happy Eve is going to be fine.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 10:26 PM

I am so glad they are okay! I was worried for you!

Tags
wet food