evil spawn! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-26-2011, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thumbs down evil spawn!

so my mom has 3 cats hex amore and eggroll aka samantha
well i got amore fixed 2 years ago so i know hes neutured samantha on the other hand wasnt spayed at six months because mom didnt have the money off hand and was dealing with medical issues the two others were suppose to be neutured. hex is suppose to be my brothers 3 legged cat that was neutured. well sam was suppose to go in for her spay this week, and guesse what we found out....Samantha is pregnant and due to give birth anytime now. My mom completely freaked out and my brother finally confessed that hex isnt neutured.That was the condition that he could have hex that he was either neutured already or he would get him neutured. he told us the old owner said he was neutured appearntly not. here when they neuture cats they dont take off the balls so there was no way to tell. hex was the first cat ever brought home, then amore then samanatha. Samanthas to far along for an espay >_< argh just what i need her little evil spawns in my moms house bad enough that there mommy already hates me >_< sorry needed to spaz out. argh

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 06:38 AM
Betta Bomb

oh my goodness! That's awful!! I wonder why they don't remove the *ahem* testicles?? It would be so much harder to tell if strays are fixed and much easier for someone to get away with lying about a neuter (like in your situation). Vets can do an emergency spay in which she is spayed and the fetus' are gassed or removed from their cords and then gassed. It's humane it just sounds awful. With all the unwanted cats in the world I wouldn't be against it, I'd be really upset though since mama cat has probably developed feelings towards her belleh babies. (like a human does) ANyway, what will you do about your brother?? I'd punish him where it hurts, either make him pay for a neuter asap, or rehome the male cat. Sometimes, people really suck eh?

In the meantime, babies cats!!! Who can hate baby cats!?!?!?!?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
oh my goodness! That's awful!! I wonder why they don't remove the *ahem* testicles?? It would be so much harder to tell if strays are fixed and much easier for someone to get away with lying about a neuter (like in your situation). Vets can do an emergency spay in which she is spayed and the fetus' are gassed or removed from their cords and then gassed. It's humane it just sounds awful. With all the unwanted cats in the world I wouldn't be against it, I'd be really upset though since mama cat has probably developed feelings towards her belleh babies. (like a human does) ANyway, what will you do about your brother?? I'd punish him where it hurts, either make him pay for a neuter asap, or rehome the male cat. Sometimes, people really suck eh?

In the meantime, babies cats!!! Who can hate baby cats!?!?!?!?
i scheduled an appointment for the male to be neutured and im lending him the money to do so. and im driving him to the appointment to get the cat neutured but its not for another week and a half. im thinking of maybe randomly slamming on the breaks to watch my brother hit his head this way i didnt hit him it was an accident jk jk. my moms thinking of a punishment for him.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Betta Bomb

that would be funny. hey, "accidents" happen
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Zoo Keeper

I know its gonna be hard but maybe they wont be like their mommy and they at least arent inbred like little Kimik

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What a situation, but thankfully you are there to keep things and cat to become better.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!