Faucet Drinker! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Post Faucet Drinker!

This is Sammie the sink poacher. She mews until I turn the water on for her to drink from!

My cats are as insane as the rest of my family

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 03:42 PM

What a great picture! She is beautiful!

Btw, don't feel bad, all our kids are insane too....
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 04:11 PM

What a cute picture! My brother has three cats and not one of them drinks out of a dish, they all drink out of the fish bowl! For as long as I can remember they have been doing it that way. They don't bother the fish at all and the fish don't seem to care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 05:49 PM

Thjat is so cute!
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 07:45 PM

That is so cute!
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 08:11 PM

My chiropractor's dog Charlie drinks from the sink. He takes him to the clinic, and when Charlie is thirsty he gets on the top of the toilet to reach the sink, and waits for John to turn it on.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 08:11 PM

Sammie sure has a very discriminating taste. But of course! Only fresh water please.

Don't let her catch on to how hip Evian bottled water is, Deja!

(Pigsterz is my name, smart alec remarks are my game. heehee )
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 09:01 PM

That IS cute!
I would think that is why they made those drinking fountains for cats. I was thinking of getting one for my cats but so far they are happy with a bowl.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 09:25 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

What a dingbat!

We had a cat when I was a kid that would drink out of the tub drain - so my mother insisted on putting a bowl of water in the tub for him. He wasn't spoiled or anything.
The boys have a big soup mug in their crate for water, Lizzie's gotten to where she won't drink out of the big water bowl in the kitchen, she waits until I fill the dog crate water. If I'm home for the day, and don't fill it - she'll howl until I do. What a goof.

Sharon
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 03:08 AM
Sam

That Photo is adorable!
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-19-2003, 11:48 PM
Miss New Booty

SO CUTE!!! I think all cats just love running water! My cats always like to drink from the Homedics running water fountain I have, either that... or all my animals are insane, too.

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

She IS a total dingbat!!
Pigsterz... she tries to stick her tongue into bottled water!! I usually have a bottle sitting next to me- and if I am not watching -I'll find her trying to get her tongue into it!! I now try to remember to stick the cap on. She's dumped the bottle over trying to drink...

She also drinks hot tea! I have a cup or two at night... and how odd! She'll start lapping up that warm tea like she's a camel that's just found water after not drinking for a month!

Yep - she's a dingbat- totally!

Jackie- how strange, I've been thinking about getting one of those exact fountains and I was wondering if Sammie or Paulie (even Abby for that matter) would drink from it... wow...

I think I might have to get one- for them! It's not only attractive and soothing- it waters the cats

[center]

[
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:40 AM
Miss New Booty

Deja-
I LOVE those Homedics fountains. I have 3 and love those kinds of things! I put it on the end table and look up and there Ginger is, drinking from it, LOL. Then the other 2 joined in later. ha ha ha! I had one of those drinkwell fountain drinking things for cats, fresh flowing water all the time. They loved it, but something broke and that leaked all over my floor, too (Just like when Ginger knocked over the gallon waterer ) and something broke I guess, and Brad couldn't fix it, something keeps leaking. I think they just love running water, it facinates them or something, lol. Ohhh then there's my bowl on my dining room table. It's a decoration with floating candles in it ( never light them, they are for decoration), so I fill it with water.. well we know the rest. The cats jump on my table and drink from it, grrrrrrr! lol. They know they aren't allowed up there. But they think they rule the house sooooooo they don't care.

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 12:01 PM

My brats are getting this...
http://drinkwell.pet-fountain.com/
...they are faucet drinkers as well. These fountains are the best I've found.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhhh thats a nice one! I called mine a Drinkwell, but I guess it's not, b/c that's not it! I must've thought it for some reason...maybe it was Petmate or something? They are really cool, my cats loved the one I had, we just couldn't figure out why is was leaking.

~* Jackie *~

Tags
water bowl