felicia - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

felicia

Let me tell you about miss felicia, for the last 2 months iv been feeding a stray kitty named felicia, my husband hates when i feed the strays around here says they'll keep coming back but if its what makes me happy then hes fine with it. Iv grown really fond of my bond with this one kitty i named Felicia, I know she has no home as shes really skinny shes skittish and iv also asked around the neighbourhood no one seems to own her. For the last two months iv been bugging hubby to bring Felicia into the house, the answers always NO! then he goes on and gives me this huge speech about how we are a one cat home .
well this morning around 11 am I woke up in my nice warm bed to Felicia stairing at me I jumped and thought she snuck into the house through the screen and was worried hubby was going to give me a speech about her beeing in the house. Turns out while i was asleep and have been sick, for the last 2 days hubby brought miss felicia to the vet had her checked for health issues and had her checked for fleas and ticks, gave her a bath just to be sure and knowing that she is healthy just to skinny, and buggy free, he let her into the house, He says she can stay on one condition that Moe aka mozzart gets along with her which was going to be the big test as Moe doesnt like other cats other then my moms cat eggroll
well turns out moe loves Felicia, shes not sure what to think of him but he loves to cuddle to her, and she doesn't seem to mind at all, Im so happy and excited He says NO More cats! lol I asked him what changed his mind, and he said Moe told him that it would be a good idea So anyways Id like everyone to meet Felicia shes a silver tabby. and about 6 months old. We plan to have her spayed soon. and are really glad shes not pregnant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg felicia.jpg (11.7 KB, 4 views)

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

It's cruel to have only one cat though, tell him that if he brings it up! They're very social creatures.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Betta Bomb

Aw, how romantic of your hubby!! I would have cried. Letting the cat on a harness and letting it go outside might be crucial since she was outside before. My mom's cat Mama was found outside and now she's morbidly obese bc my mom refuses to take her outside and she finds no comfort in toys. BTW, kitty is REALLY gorgeous!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Part of the Pack

That is a wonderful story...I like happy endings! Thank goodness they both get along! She IS gorgeous...I'm partial to Tabbys (and gray cats) Actually, she looks alot like Lucy. The older she got, though, the fainter her stripes became! Sometimes it's hard to tell she's striped!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Forever in our hearts...
Mina, Psyche, Puff, Bootsy, Tommy, Sooner, Quinnie, and Lucky.

~and last but not least, my bunbun Roger~
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

we bought her a toy off ebay its a laser that moves on its own her and moe have been running everywhere after it all morning its pretty cute to see them play

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Betta Bomb

I've seen those on youtube!! lol
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

yah the cats are insane about it hehe, now if felicia could be a good kitty and stop hissing at moe it would be perfect,

By Anonymous
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 09:38 PM
It's all for them

Aww, now I know how long Felicia has been with you, very short time. Congratulations on being Chosen and congratulations to Felicia for Choosing a great forever home. I wouldn't worry about the growling much (from your other thread)..in fact you know she may be going in to heat.

Is Moe neutered already?

PS Kiss your husband for me, he's an Angel!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Aww, now I know how long Felicia has been with you, very short time. Congratulations on being Chosen and congratulations to Felicia for Choosing a great forever home. I wouldn't worry about the growling much (from your other thread)..in fact you know she may be going in to heat.

Is Moe neutered already?

PS Kiss your husband for me, he's an Angel!
Moe is neutured has been for a while now , for the first time she actually cuddled up to us tonight for a few mins, and was a happy kitty, she does this on her own terms thou. we cant pet her unless she comes up to us first, hopefully this changes in time, and hopefully she starts to be nice with moe

By Anonymous

Tags
felicia