Feliway Questions - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Question Feliway Questions

I'm wondering if any of you have used Feliway (in any of its available forms)?

If so, what did you use it for? How effective was it?

The reason I'm asking is because I am thinking about having Sami buy some to use in the house. I'm hoping it would help reduce some stress on Galina's end. Lately he says that she has been acting VERY mean towards Henry and is getting aggressive with the whole household. I know this is probably because I am gone, but other than trying the Feliway, I don't know what else he could do until I come back. I'm always going to try buying some small towel or linen and getting my scent on it, packaging it up and shipping it to Finland. Perhaps something with my scent on it could help calm Galina a little?

Anyway, I'd like to hear about some Feliway experiences for those of you who have used it or know someone that used it.

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Henry just messaged me and said:

Sami: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnmnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Sami: '

Which I'm sure can be translated as, "HELP ME!"

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pihlaja; 11-20-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:43 PM

Well my cats are pretty good to begin with but when I first brought Magilla home I sprayed it in the litter box and I never had any problems with bathroom habits. Unless you count the time Magilla pounced on Varuca in the middle of a poop - boy was that a mess! I also spray it in the carriers when we go to the vets and I don't have any problems with transporting them. Catching Magilla to put him into the carrier is a whole other problem.

I've always recommended it just because, when I worked in the pet score 4 score ago, so many people raved about it. I keep it on hand just in case. They make something similar for dogs and I might try that when I do laundry because my one is absolutely terrified of the dryer - have no clue at all why
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

we used to use at work (before they decided to take it off the market in Aus for a year...ridiculous!) and we used to use the plug in next to the cages of the dogs or cats that were totally freaked out and wouldn't stop barking/meowing. It would calm them down in no time!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
litter box