Find Kimik - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Find Kimik

The other day hubby and I made a tough decission to find momma philly a new home after she badly hurt moe and Kimik making them bleed which wasnt the first time that she hurt them but definetly the last time.We found her a very suitable home out in the country with an older couple in there 50s and she is very happy there. shes the only cat there, other then that its just farm animals outside. Well Kimik im sure has been plotting to get me since her mommy left she sits right where im laying down with her ears pulled back and glares at me for hours on end, Today she finally didnt do that, but still wont let me touch her, and her foster daddy Moe Moe know feels the need to protect her that is, when him and Kimik arent sitting at my front door screaming at the top of there lungs which theyve done since philly left, Just to give you an idea of what moe does to protect kimik everytime I try and touch kimik, I call this Piece Find Kimik lol

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
It's all for them

Awww.....that is so cute!

Thanks for the update on Philly, I've been wondering how she was doing. Well done on finding her a suitable forever home. x

Kimik will forget about her soon enough, and she has Moe to teach her all about being a cat.

Declawing: please read this first
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Awww.....that is so cute!

Thanks for the update on Philly, I've been wondering how she was doing. Well done on finding her a suitable forever home. x

Kimik will forget about her soon enough, and she has Moe to teach her all about being a cat.
Not sure moe teaching her to be a cat is a good thing he thinks hes a dog greets me at the door, and growls at night if he hears noise and beggs like a dog for food lol but it cant be a bad thing

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 08:15 PM
It's all for them

Those are are perfectly normal cat behaviors too. Dogs don't hold the patent for growling and greeting and begging. All very catly, and Moe is pure cat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by somebody; 06-17-2011 at 08:33 PM.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 08:15 PM
It's all for them

PS I can't get enough of that picture. I keep going back to it! It's priceless.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Betta Bomb

Aw, They are experiencing natural downs because they miss Philly. I'm glad you found her a suitable home too! That pics too cute! Kimik is doing well
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
PS I can't get enough of that picture. I keep going back to it! It's priceless.
If kimik, stays still long enough , Ill try and get a picture, of her glaring at me with her ears pulled back.its sooo evil, but cute.

By Anonymous
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

this is the last photo of them taken togethier last weekend in our huge cat tree

By Anonymous
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 10:39 AM
It's all for them

Great pic. We can really see how much Kimik has grown there. Keep them coming!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Betta Bomb

It almost looks like a hierarchal family tree! Well, old school patriarchal ones I mean with daddy on top, mama in the middle and kids and the bottom
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 12:43 PM
is a little "special"

Aww, that's adorable! I'm glad that Philly found a good home too.

Wow, she has grown SO much! It took me a minute to figure our which one was Kimik, I still think of her as being teeny tiny!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Aww, that's adorable! I'm glad that Philly found a good home too.

Wow, she has grown SO much! It took me a minute to figure our which one was Kimik, I still think of her as being teeny tiny!
hehe everytime my husband comes home from work after 16 days of being away a month he freaks out and hes says that cant be kimik lol. shes kind of a spaz cat wants your attention min and when u go to touch her she runs away lol. Not like when she was younger and she craved our attention the vet has determined that she is completely healthy other then being semi blind in one eye. which explains why she walks into things so often.she is very hyper thou and thinks shes a dog, she likes to chase her own tail.Kinda reminds me of the show i watched growing up called dinasours, the baby hurts himself with a fork and acts like its the tails falut heres the video clip of the show incase you don't know what im talking about hehe kimik bites her tail,often gets mad and does it again lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95WhEeXXCpI

By Anonymous
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 02:48 PM
is a little "special"

LMAO! That Dinosaur baby looks like a mutant worm. I love it.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Betta Bomb

oh man, I LOOOOOVE Dinosaurs!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
It's all for them

My kittens have always enjoyed chasing their tails in the bathtub, it must have something to do with the acoustics.

My current kitten, in addition to the bathtub likes to chase her tail on this small narrow step stool I have in the kitchen. I have no idea why she likes to chase her tail on that thing, she always falls off of course, it's very funny!

I only have one cat who carried the tail chasing into adulthood, she's over 7 now and still does it, but only in private. If she sees me watching her chase her tail she stops.

Tags
find kimik