First Time for Everything - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Talking First Time for Everything

Today was the first time ever when all the cats ate in the kitchen AT THE SAME TIME and not a single hiss, growl, spit or slap occurred! I'm so proud of all of them.

Especially Galina, since when I usually give the cats moist cat food, the green monster in her arises and she WILL NOT tolerate Henry being near her when she eats moist kitty food. But today, she just ignored him--even when Gerona left (who was beside Galina) and Henry moved to Gerona's plate. It seems my little Grumpus is finally starting to tolerate Henry (knock on wood).

Also, here's some pictures of Henry enjoying a nap by the kitchen window. This has become one of his favourite sleeping spots.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's awesome. Soon they'll be best of friends. Henry is so adorable!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh that's wonderful! I'm glad that everyone is getting along now. Henry looks so content in the window... he must be nice and warm... and soft!! his coat is looking nice.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

aw he is so cute Rowan, the first picture i saw i thought he was super kitty for some reason i didnt see the window i thought he was floating

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

that's good news, rowan!!

cute pics, too!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Thanks, everyone.

The good behaviour has continued, though Galina is still a bit grumpy about sharing. Hopefully I can make Sami get off his behind so he can help me re-arrange the work room and we can assemble and put up the second kitty tree, which will create more 'territory' so Galina will hopefully not feel so threatened.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 06:42 PM

Aww I love sleeping kitties...they are just so cute...unless its our Huggy and he looks so grumpy.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 06:50 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Lookin' pretty comfy there in that window sill!

Tags
cat food