Photos! First try at Halloween pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

First try at Halloween pics

I know how much everyone loves my pics so I had to share the one's I did tonight. I think they turned out pretty good, but Hyrum, as usual, wasn't in a pisture taking mood, so most of the good one's are of China. He loves phototime, or maybe he just knows that he can't escape from me so he may as well stay and get it over with, lol.

Well, wait no longer, here are a few of the pics.

Whaddya think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 05:07 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

^^ Thanks for sharing the pics!

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Guarded by Waffles

I love the one where he's licking his lips like I'm going to get you!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

they are GREAT!!!! do you take pics profensionly???? if not maybe you should concider

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

LOVE THEM!!!!! lol the one where his licking his lips makes him look so scary lol...its great, man I can't get pictures of Frahnz unless hes asleep lol...I so love your kitties, they are just so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Oh my word those are fabulous pics!! I cant ever get any of my animals to sit still long enough to take any decent pics of them lol the only pics i ever get are when they are asleep or their back ends as they run away lol xxxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, China was sitting so pretty for the photos. Hyrum just looks annoyed! Thanks for sharing!

Maureen

Six new rats
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 10:24 AM

Oh, Nikko! They are FABULOUS! Yes, my favorite, too, is the one where your kitty is sticking his tongue out! LOL, AWESOME. I love how you have set the scene behind them and your kitties pose so still and perfect. Your artistic skills never cease to amaze me. Keep those pictures coming! Please. More please?

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Hello Earthling

Ohhh cuteee.....

What in China's ear?

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM
can't think of one, help

wow, those are great, how do you get them to pose and stay so still, mine wouldn't pose for me even if i promised them piles of treats
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Playful Pup

wow, your photos are great! they are soo sweet! i love the one where he's licking his lips, his eyes look spooky!

Mum to:
Maggie

My scruffy, cuddly bundle of fun!

...and 3 cats who have taken over my shed

RIP Ginger (1997 - 2008)

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Thanx everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
Ohhh cuteee.....

What in China's ear?
His tattoo, they both have them. For some reason they always show up so bright in pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullforever View Post
they are GREAT!!!! do you take pics profensionly???? if not maybe you should concider
Nope, just for my kitties, lol. I really need a better camera though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmaughan View Post
Aww, China was sitting so pretty for the photos. Hyrum just looks annoyed! Thanks for sharing!
That's a normal look at picture time, lol. He actually ran away when he saw me get out the tripod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlebunnies2 View Post
wow, those are great, how do you get them to pose and stay so still, mine wouldn't pose for me even if i promised them piles of treats
I've been taking their pics since they were 2 months old so they are really used to it and just stay when I tell them to. hey're the same way when I give them a bath. They just know that there's no hope of escaping, so they may as well just stay, lol. Oh and they get piles of treats everyday. I spoil my babies.....they're well loved!

I can't wait to take Christmas photos. I bought a cute kitty santa outfit. I know, I'm crazy, but I don't care.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

hehe i love the tongue one so fitting... hehe

[/CENTER]

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Hello Earthling

Ohhhh tatoos..... I thought its was like an ear plug or something, so I was going to say ' Cool your cats wear ear plugs' lol

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Ahahahaha!!! Earplugs! Sorry, but that was hilarious.

Tags
cat, halloween