foster kitten pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

foster kitten pics

He went from this:

To this:

Sly is now litter box trained (for the most part), eats dry kibble, drinks from the bowl, runs, hunts (humans of course), climbs and jumps. He is about 4 weeks old already.
I am thinking of keeping him but there is also an issue with Sky. She does not like him at all. She'll hiss and growl at him and try to bite and smack him. I dont know what else to do with her. Simba is still so far fine with him. I haven't let him really play around with him yet because I still don't quite trust him since Sly is so little and Simba...well, he's a big boy already
But if I can't get them to get along, he will need a home which I will start looking for after halloween.

My babies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 02:15 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awwww so cute...I love the kitten stage, they are so goofy and funny and sweet all at once...he looks so healthy, you have done a great job and I hope you kitties accept him for you...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 05:52 AM
Adolescent Pup

awww he's absolutely adorable! I always wanted to foster cats but my cats wont allow it

Kristina,
my three sugar gliders:

Meka, Mac, and Sasha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

so precious! im about 3 hours away from you, if i could take him i would, but my husband would die! i hope your kitties can accept him soon.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 02:04 PM

Awww he is so cute I hope you can get to keep him...I know I wouldn't be able to give him up.

Try and give sky time, I am sure she will get used to him in time. Get them to spend time together little by little supervised by you and hopefully in a while she will get used to him and you'll be able to leave them together with them both being ok with each other...don't give up yet!

Love Eva x
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Hes so cute. I agree with Eva, give sky time. She should be ok with him. Is there a way to properly interduce him? What ever happend to Samson?

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Samson went to my aunt's house. When we thought the hurricane was coming I wasn't able to take all 4 cats so my aunt said she would take him. She really liked him so she ended up keeping him. It was for the best. Now he can be an indoor kitty
I can try to socialize them but I don't want the baby to get hurt. Everytime she sees him she hisses and smacks at him and I don't know to discipline her or let it be. I've switched things between them to get them use to the scent. I still need to see how Simba reacts to the kitten without me holding him.

My babies...

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awww, he's just so sweet and adorable!!!
I just love black kitties!!!

Diane~ owned by~ 7 cats, Chuckie, Spyder, Winnie, Stormy, Crystal and Francine
3 ferrets, Shoops, Rocky and Jazzy
and a hermit crab, Zoidburg
RIP Roo 1989-2005
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Adolescent Pup

hehehe what a little fuzz ball... I just wanna squeeze him! too cute.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thanks...he really is evil though. Simba is not too happy with him now. But to understand him...he is a 3 year old cat already dealing with a hyper evil 6 week old kitten. Sly just pounces him and attacks his tail and Simba will just snap at him. Sky is still the same. Trying to really hurt him. They are still in separate rooms.

My babies...

Tags
box trained, litter box, litter box trained