Gabby - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-09-2003, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Gabby

Here is Gabby. She is a brat...lol. But we love her! We found her as kitten right after Easter about little over two years ago. We think she is Maine Coon, or at least part because of her size, her coloring, and her personality (according to some research I did) She is very big. But all Maine Coons are. She was such a tiny kitten its hard to believe that she is the same cat!! We think she was a "gift" for someone for Easter, that ended up a dumped kitten, because when we found her in the tree infront of our apartment, she wasnt afraid of dogs or people, and she instantly went in the litterbox. Welp, thats Gabs...she is a wonderful pet, and very funny at times!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-09-2003, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Here is another of her being the fuzzy little princess she is!

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-09-2003, 07:29 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

The prettiest kitty I've ever known... after Chuck, but Chuck was handsome, not pretty. ;c) (I gotta try to remember that. lol)

I like that first pic too! The second I've seen on your website before. hee hee

-Mallory

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-09-2003, 08:18 PM

Gabby is very pretty! She looks like she's queen of the household
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yes, she is very much queen of the house! She is quite the snob sometimes! lol! She will tease the dogs, then when the dogs chase her she will hit and bat at them. The dogs probly get quite confused by her. But I guess she is a cat and that is her job. She hates getting her hair brushed, but I gotta do it...So I just put down a little chicken flavored laxatone (for hairballs...just like the size of a pea or so) and she will lick that spot over and over until Im all done. She is a great cat though. I just wish she was a little more cuddly...but its ok, the dogs are very cuddly.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 01:54 PM

She is adorable! it seems like cats only want to cuddle when they are ready and on their time! LOL.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yep thats true! lol! Especially when the rubbing on the legs starts...the bowl of food must be empty! lol!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 10:36 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally posted by jmb9101
Yep thats true! lol! Especially when the rubbing on the legs starts...the bowl of food must be empty! lol!
HA HA! Melissa, that is true. Sam will wake me up in the mornings... "MEOOOWWW" and purring and kneading on my arm or stomach... "MEOOOWWW" she'll say again.

Then I get up, and I'll follow her downstairs to the breakfast nook. She's 16+ years old. How does she not realize that for the past 6 months or so her bowl has been in my bedroom UPSTAIRS! I don't get it. Its almost like she's asking to be fed where the dogs can get her... hmm... I hope she's not trying to hint that she's THAT sick of them...

-Mallory

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 06:48 AM
Sam

Gabby, looks to be a little brat!

How gorgeous!Thanks for sharing her pic!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 06:56 PM

Awww she is gorgeous! I Maine Coons! How big is she?
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 07:28 PM

Abby is a pretty girl! I liked your story of how she came into your life. I think it was meant to be.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:37 PM

gabby is a gorgeous cat
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Miss New Booty

Gabby is precious, Melissa!!

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2003, 10:40 PM

Opps! I meant *Gabby* is a very pretty girl!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yeah, I think it was meant to be too. She weighs about 17 lbs right now, and its all muscle I think, when I give her a bath, she looks so scrawny!! Haha, whenever I see short haired cats, I always think they are so small! But thats just because I own a stinkin' mountain lion, as our friend Matt calls her! haha. She is a great cat. You know whats funny, last night my hubby started a new job...nights ...well Harlie and Max (our Boxers) immediatley hopped in bed with me and snuggled with me, I was having a hard time sleeping without Josh there, so I kept waking up, and around 2 am I looked down on the bed, and I notice Gabby is sleeping right next to the dogs!!!! I was amazed! She hates the dogs! LOL! It was definatley a sight to see, I wanted to get my camera and take a pic, but I thought if I moved she would know I saw her and probly jump down! haha! I love them all so much...the little spoiled brats! lol!

Tags
maine coon