Gabby - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Flag Gabby

Hey everybody, havent posted in awhile just got my pics to resize...heres one of gabby, ill get more up tomorrow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabbers.JPG (22.9 KB, 16 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Miss New Booty

I love that picture of Gabby!!! She is so cute, but ofcourse I think that, LOL! She is such a sweet cat, follows you everywhere!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Lor

aww she's even smiling for the camera
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 08:09 PM

She is adorable!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 11:16 PM

That kitty is adorable! She definitely is smiling for the camera and with her little chin perched on her paws. I just told my Varuca that there was a cat out there that was cuter than her. Good think she hasn't picked up on most words of the English vocabulary!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

Flag

lol...heres gabby layin on top of my computer tower...she loves layin there, especially when im at the computer bc she likes to follow me where ever i go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gabbas.jpg (20.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg gabbas2.jpg (20.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gabbas3.jpg (20.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gabbas4.jpg (21.0 KB, 6 views)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 03:31 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWW! I love those pictures of Gabby! I haven't seen those yet!!!! That is so cute how she lays on top of the computer tower!!!!! She's giving you the "Why did you wake me up?" look!

LOL Dena!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awwwww!! What a cutie!! Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.
Gabby is adorable

[center]

[